Topics

E3 Sony

• TheRealJoeMcNeilly - June 7, 2011 3:43 a.m.

Sly Cooper brings a smile to my weary heart.
  • AlbVega - June 7, 2011 3:30 a.m.

I've never been a fan of Uncharted, so i didn't particularly care about it. I'm way more excited about Sly's return. However, the Vita looks really cool, and the price is really great. The thing really saved sony's conference, which otherwise was somewhat unremarkable.
  • Lucretiel - June 7, 2011 3:27 a.m.

Wonder how much cost they're eating by pricing it the same as a 3DS...
  • Pocotron - June 7, 2011 3:23 a.m.

Sorry for the double post, but where did you see that less people like inFamous 2? I'm guessing you will give it a 6 in your review by this little hint. Maybe I'm being paranoid though.
  • Spybreak8 - June 7, 2011 3:22 a.m.

What's up with Kobe sucking at NBA12 after they said the Move controller will help anyone play it lol. The LBP Vita looks interesting and I like that they got to the iPhone gameplay mechanics of touch and tilt finally.
  • Pocotron - June 7, 2011 3:19 a.m.

@aman123 Their cross-platform game is Overstrike, while Resistance 3 is still PS3 only. @sutrebla15 So does this mean this is the 360th attempt at the Xbox?
  • shawksta - June 7, 2011 3:14 a.m.

That was pretty bummed though, its being carried by AT&T, you must have the Sworn enemy of handhelds to carry the Vita, DAMN!
  • conchking - June 7, 2011 3:13 a.m.

At Aman, Resistance isn't multiplatform, Insomniac is now a multiplatform dev but resistance is still exclusive.
  • PimplesInYourAsstista - June 7, 2011 3:13 a.m.

Gotta admit, the Sony conference went over a lot better then I was expecting. Even weirder, I'm actually really interested in Dust 514. Love EVE Online, and the shooter aspect of it looked pretty decent. Am interested what CCP does with it.
  • sutrebla15 - June 7, 2011 3:05 a.m.

I don't understand...they had a Playstation, PLaystation 2, Playstation 3, so why not just name it PSP2? Vita just sounds silly!
  • bananablitz - June 7, 2011 3:05 a.m.

i was most surprised by the vita's price, going to be interesting for the 3ds when this comes out. Overall pretty decent i thought but im still waiting for nintendo's that is what i what to see.
  • aman123 - June 7, 2011 3:02 a.m.

Resistance 3? Multiplatform? When did I miss this?
  • shawksta - June 7, 2011 3 a.m.

Awesome! Sly 4 FTW! 2 different models for Vita is interesting but still.... Your right about move but hey atleast their innovating! Sony did a great job, better than microsoft. Tommorow, its time for Nintendo to shine, with a new console, Super Mario 3DS and god knows what else!