• ArthurHucksake - June 12, 2010 9:53 p.m.

My life's ambition is to creampie a FragDoll, they could use the aftermath for adverts in a new Sims game or something. I know you dont really like games, we can just go shopping.
  • egregious - June 12, 2010 9:45 p.m.

"Hopefully Sony shows us more of that awesome PS3 at E3 '06!" BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAgiantenemyridgeracercrabHAHA!
  • CH3BURASHKA - June 12, 2010 9:33 p.m.

Gumby is fucking awesome. The last photo is hilarious. Jesus, how the years have flown by...
  • GamesRadarBrettElston - June 12, 2010 9:33 p.m.

@sleepy I meant developers, not us saps who bought the system early. Sony touted SIXAXIS motion controls left and right for about a year and a half, then dropped it. Really makes me think Move has a long life ahead of it!
  • Cyberninja - June 12, 2010 8:51 p.m.

that was back before causal gaming.
  • Randomwordcombination - June 12, 2010 8:24 p.m.

Great read!
  • sleepy92ismypsn - June 12, 2010 7:51 p.m.

what do you mean everybody ditched the sixaxis? everybody except me and all the other people who bought there ps3 before the dualshock 3 came out and who didn't want to drop $55 on a heavier controller just for rumble. I'm using my sixaxis right now thank you very much.
  • shyfonzie - June 12, 2010 7:33 p.m.

"saw all of these performers hanging out on a corner, in-costume and seemingly crushed by life." Beautiful.
  • TheWebSwinger - June 12, 2010 7:32 p.m.

Hahahha the Sess evil eye.
  • Metroidhunter32 - June 12, 2010 7:29 p.m.

I still don't get why you keep saying TP takes 50+ hours to beat, I never take over 20.
  • JuliePeesgood - June 12, 2010 7:21 p.m.

Fun read. I love the description of the Activision logo as "the eye of Sauron". Was that E3 as boring that year as it looks now? Oh and I want that NES controller.
  • 8bitBaby - June 12, 2010 7:11 p.m.

cool! even though it looks like they were throwing large scale displays and booth babes (that look like they are almost 40) at the attendees... i would really love to experience an E3 in person. seems like fun. should have gone maybe when it was here in atlanta. ah well. gawd, that ps3 controller looks like something you would find in a blurry photo on a mufon site or something. thanks for sharing brett
  • Wolverine08 - June 12, 2010 7:10 p.m.

Sony could market that batarang controller now as a PS3 self defence gadget. someone really annoying sat next to you on a match of CoD? Just lob the sonyrang at them, and all they'll dream of is squares and triangles. What is up with Sessler? It's like he's frozen everyone around him and is now COMING FOR YOU! 0:
  • Ramijiman - June 12, 2010 7:04 p.m.

wow , I completely forgot about that ugly boomerang controller D:
  • mgkyo666 - June 12, 2010 6:37 p.m.

It's like Sessler is piercing into my SOUL!!!!! O_O
  • initialreactionshow - June 12, 2010 6:24 p.m.

Great article with memorable pictures and funny comments Brett. It is crazy seeing the PlayStation batarang controller and the Game Boy Micro again. I completely forgot about those two. The part about the CoD2 cannon shooting t-shirts and the performers from Auto Assault looking crushed from life in a bar afterwards made me laugh. I've also never been more creeped out by Sessler than in that picture (and that is saying something).
  • ThePrivateDick - June 12, 2010 6:23 p.m.

This was nice to see. I'd enjoy any other pictures you have of E3 either earlier or later than this one. Haha, Sessler looks pissed.