• jar-head - June 3, 2009 11:50 p.m.

all the good stuff is comming later this year, but all the Great shit is comming in 2010
  • silvereye - June 3, 2009 6:34 a.m.

I want half life episode 3 and i want it now! Come on Valve its been a year and a half sinc episode 2, why wont you come out with it? Why?
  • revrock - June 3, 2009 4:43 a.m.

This is great! how much more could we ask for? A new Metriod, 2 new Marios, and that Rockstar Ps3 exclusive???? It is going to be an expensive year. Best console war since the 16bit days, I dare say!
  • iKOemos - June 3, 2009 4:35 a.m.

Peace Walker is going to make Rising it's bitch
  • TanookiMan - June 3, 2009 4:11 a.m.

I remember torturing my older brother playing Super Mario Bros 3 on NES by battling him every chance I could and stealing his turn. Looking forward to doing it again on the Wii :)
  • Koouunn - June 3, 2009 3:28 a.m.

psp go is retarded. I DONT like
  • Ramijiman - June 3, 2009 2:57 a.m.

"It doesn’t matter if you’re a man or a monster. Kratos will make you his bitch" I lol'd
  • sgloomy - June 3, 2009 2:54 a.m.

I agree with Kubes, PSP GO is waaay too expensive for a system that is not that much improved, although i am not really sure if the controls work any differently, BUT holy crap, waiting for God of War III is going to be extremely painful, the game looks (really really really really)^n good!!!
  • NanoElite666 - June 3, 2009 2 a.m.

What, no mention of the new Golden Sun game? That was probably THE single most surprising thing I saw in all three conferences (since I absolutely love that series), and was one of the few interesting parts of Nintendo's conference in general. The Uncharted 2 showing was fantastic. Made me want the game right now. And, that chopper looks closer to a Hind than an Apache. :P
  • kubes - June 3, 2009 1:42 a.m.

btw psp go should only be 200 dollars
  • johnthe5th - June 3, 2009 1:42 a.m.

oh wait you beat me
  • johnthe5th - June 3, 2009 1:41 a.m.

First! Mario Galaxy and Metroid look awesome. I dont't think ill be needing to buy an xbox anymore!
  • kubes - June 3, 2009 1:40 a.m.

even tho all this stuff is simplified i still have read everything thing there is to read on gamesradar and its great
  • iLoveKFC - June 4, 2009 8:13 p.m.

I LUVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV the KFC
  • ian edgar - June 3, 2009 11:49 p.m.

The psp go is the same price as a wii? Nobody will buy that, especially the people in England who have to pay nearly twice as much. recaptcha: smugness Dries. It sure does.
  • Moschetto - June 3, 2009 11:18 p.m.

Nice move, Sony. I would have been very likely to buy the Go if it had a lower price point than the 3000, but now that I know it's not only more expensive, but ridiculously so, I'll be sticking with my DS.
  • Harmon20 - June 3, 2009 10:37 p.m.

well, I guess Nintendo hasn't forgotten its core audience after all.
  • MoonPig - June 3, 2009 3:16 p.m.

"It doesn’t matter if you’re a man or a monster. Kratos will make you his bitch" what if ur a penguin
  • imawesom3 - June 3, 2009 11:07 a.m.

awesome sauce!
  • AuthorityFigure - June 3, 2009 11:04 a.m.

Looks like there are some games on offer for all levels of nostril enthusiasts.