• joshua-adam-searls - May 13, 2012 7:02 p.m.

yes there is this one thing it is bound to but i dont know if it is a serpent i cant lock on to it looks bigger it has red eyes it has bigger and more chains no ball-gaga and all it says when i look at and it tap Y it "It looks like something wants out" how do i unbound this thang or statue anybady plzz send me a meesage on xbox live or on facebook my GT is HeX King0fKings Thx
  • BobLoblaw - June 13, 2011 7:35 p.m.

The one they are missing is on the peninsula northeast of 102 on the third continent. All the others I was able to find using the map.
  • Viperver1 - February 2, 2011 5:22 a.m.

I found out that in the first area alone, there are 69 bound serpents in the first area not 66 as indicated. So basically numbers from 117-119 is actually needs to be renamed as Bound Serpents 67-69. That way, no-one have to go back to the first area to find the 3 of them later.
  • mattgollon - December 3, 2010 9:11 p.m.

To unlock the other dragon things holding the barrels you push A,X same time he jumps up an blasts anything an anyone around an thats how you open the others.
  • mattgollon - December 3, 2010 9:08 p.m.

I found 105 without the hint, all this cite needs to tell were all the relics are. I love heavy metal more cause of this game.
  • blake1011 - July 6, 2010 4:23 p.m.

after using this guide, I ended up with 119/120, where is the other one (in the first area?)
  • matthewstehl - April 2, 2010 12:08 a.m.

Hey does anyone know how to free the other bound beats things on brutal legand?
  • Silvermech - January 19, 2010 2:20 a.m.

How do you ungag the serpents?
  • jakeboi97 - January 12, 2010 3:03 p.m.

ive counted up all the serpents on ur map myuself and u only have 119 so fix it cause its annoying
  • Vec99 - October 25, 2009 5:03 p.m.

dnt worry, im just blind q:
  • Vec99 - October 25, 2009 4:02 p.m.

How Do You get to 51 ??? its last one i need lol (:
  • kevsdead - October 22, 2009 10:58 a.m.

thanks could not have done it without this
  • ultimax109 - October 22, 2009 4:56 a.m.

You should really move 98 to the third continent, southern half. I enlarged the map and printed it off, and it was covered by the games radar logo. Seems like a design flaw to me.
  • yetipellets - October 21, 2009 2:37 a.m.

@ eLJues, 117 and 118? or maybe they updated it after u commented... idk This guide help me a lot btw, but im trying not to use it too much.
  • GamesRadarJoeMcNeilly - October 20, 2009 9:16 p.m.

Look for the final update today - phew!! Thanks for the tip, eLJuez. At the very end of the game I was still missing 3. Luckily discovered them all back in the first area, so check out the updates to the first map.
  • mgkyo666 - October 20, 2009 5:24 a.m.

hey joe i already found everything in the game(not boasting, i just really like the game)but i only have 99% done in the stats, i looked a little closely and i realized i was missing some concept art.how the hell do you unlock that?
  • Blazor - October 19, 2009 8:13 p.m.

there is an incorrection in map 1- 31 you missed one it should be 1-32
  • eLJuez - October 17, 2009 6:08 p.m.

Hey, great map you guys. Must have taken alot of work. Well just help out... the first map (Bound Serpents #1-31), there are 2 serpents I found in the region that's not on the map. They're pretty close by to each other too. I'll do my best to describe it since I can't do screenshots haha, but one of them is in the small area between 9 & 31. Right there at.. that.. gulf, I guess you could call it that.. and the other is under the bridge due north of that gulf. Hope this helped!
  • MugurumaKensei - October 17, 2009 12:48 a.m.

my satanic prayers have been answered HAIL SATAN!!!!
  • Greed - October 17, 2009 12:17 a.m.

I had no idea what Bound Serpents even LOOKED LIKE. Thanks, GR!