Topics

Gamescom

We Recommend

• Yeager1122 - August 3, 2011 7:02 p.m.

Cant wait love Borderlands just hope the missions are better and not sooooooo repetitive.
  • BackwaterRifle - August 3, 2011 7:01 p.m.

Honestly I thought borderlands was shit
  • RedHarlow - August 3, 2011 7:01 p.m.

A friend and I played the PC version online and beat EVERY quest in the game, plus expansion packs. It was ridiculous, quite a few nights of staying up until 3 AM playing Borderlands. They really need to add in voice acting and animation for quest givers/town NPCs, I hate how they all stood there and never moved.
  • StrayGator - August 3, 2011 6:55 p.m.

Having lost 400 hours of my life to the first Borderlands, I'm not sure whether these are good news for me or not.
  • rabidpotatochip - August 3, 2011 6:53 p.m.

"Reveal secrets, and escalate mysteries of the Borderlands universe as they adventure across the unexplored new areas of Pandora." - I read that as "shoot the crap out of everything you encounter all over again. Boo ya."
  • bron1417 - August 3, 2011 6:52 p.m.

finally. i loved the first Borderlands. if they add anything i would like more story elements.
  • Tribok - August 3, 2011 6:51 p.m.

Added? More replayability. It was great the first time through, okay the second time through, and just plain monotonous the third time through. Even with the dlc, it lost its charm after a while.
  • kassmageant - August 3, 2011 6:50 p.m.

first game was ok, but it hadn't enough guns. need more guns srsly though - how about duke as playable character? he would fit PERFECTLY into that game, and it could help him restore his rep after flop which was DNF
  • Lando81 - August 3, 2011 6:49 p.m.

AH YEAH
  • Zepaw - August 3, 2011 6:49 p.m.

I only got into Borderlands when the popularity had mostly waned. I look forward to jump into this game from the beginning.