We Recommend

• pgoenix30397 - September 4, 2013 10:55 a.m.

ok I completed the story and I did the watcher in the wings side mission and how do I get the "catch" achevment after all of that? I for got to do it when I knew I cold
  • gunner-abernathy - November 23, 2013 2:17 p.m.

when you see the watcher dont go to him yet but throw a remote controlled batarang at him and he'll catch it
  • johnimus prime - July 28, 2012 10:18 p.m.

Just got the game last week. A little late, I know. I scanned the last symbol, and nothing happened. It still says 80% complete. Why wont it close the mission?
  • timothygridley - October 27, 2011 10:05 p.m.

Instead of quiting and relaunching the game, try entering and leaving a building like the Courthouse, SteelMill, etc, that always seemed to spawn the bugger when he wouldnt show up when he was supposed to. Granted he would be at a random location of the spots you hadnt triggered yet, but that was alot quicker then the quit reload for me on my 360
  • TriforcePlayer - October 27, 2011 1:10 p.m.

I really hope they make a dlc story mission for him. This whole thing seemed pointless.
  • sheah1 - October 27, 2011 1:36 p.m.

Then you really don't know who Azreal is.
  • Ravenbom - October 27, 2011 10:47 a.m.

Ungh. I really do not like Azrael's character design. He looks like the left over parts from an Assassin's Creed and a failed Mortal Kombat character design. I don't think they should have tried to mash-up the two Azrael character designs.
  • Kikoine - December 30, 2011 11:10 a.m.

His face also kinda reminds me of deadpool's design from ultimite alliance 1
  • allynborland - November 3, 2013 3:08 a.m.

He was around well before Assassin's Creed. This design is a bit different, but not much. Mostly the face is different. The game profile has his first appearance as March 2009, but he was around WAY before that. Maybe this incarnation was first introduced then. But The kid who was originally Azrael was actually Batman for a while when Bruce was gone. I believe it was after Bane broke his back. That was when there was the new Batman costume which was more high tech and had claws for fingers.
  • idlemindkiller - October 27, 2011 8:16 a.m.

You guys didn't mention to throw a remote control batarang at him from a distance. Not a necessity, just an achievement/trophy. Also it is definitely Azrael.
  • archnite - October 27, 2011 7:40 a.m.

IF you don't chase after him when you first come out of the courthouse how do you get him to show up again? I'm really anxious to do this mission but can't seem to get it started.
  • sgloomy - October 27, 2011 8:02 a.m.

he is going to be at one of the locations at any point in the game, I didn't go to him after the courthouse, the first time I saw him was on top of the ferris wheel. you just have to look for him at the locations. when you do find him, through a remote batarang at him to catch, it unlocks a trophy/achievement that won't be possible after finishing this side mission.
  • codystovall - October 27, 2011 5:36 a.m.

The 4th was weird when i found it, I used an ign map that marked it but could never find him, took me hour then I stood on the same building zoomed in to look at the other building and when i turned to my side he was there on the building I was on but wasnt before.
  • Furyspittles - October 27, 2011 3:39 a.m.

God damn Azreal is bad ass. I wouldn't mind if he was Batman in the next game if Bruce got his back broken by Bane. It'd definitely make sense, Batman is an ideal, not a person.
  • Karamsoul - October 26, 2011 10:20 p.m.

I think you meant to say Azreal, OP. The guy who took up the mantle of the Batman once Bruce's back was broken by Bane.
  • idlemindkiller - October 27, 2011 8:18 a.m.

I think you meant to say Azrael, not Azreal.
  • TheInvincibleDragon - October 26, 2011 9:06 p.m.

That guy kind of reminds me of Azazel. Only true Batman fans will know who Azazel is, sadly.
  • TheInvincibleDragon - October 27, 2011 10:59 a.m.

Dangit. I mean Azrael.
  • Gungalei - October 26, 2011 7:37 p.m.

Ah k. Observing my friend navigate the character profiles I just had to ask, "What's Ermac doing there??"
  • nick-dekranes - March 1, 2012 1:26 a.m.

lmao ermac ftw