• joey-daniel-valliere - February 12, 2012 1:46 p.m.

has anyone had the problem of a gate between you and the 4th riddler trophie in the museum part? i cannot even reach the gun to disrupt it. please help me
  • starscream262 - February 20, 2012 9:16 p.m.

If I remember this one correctly, if you stand facing the gun and look to your left (possibly a little behind you) you should see a small shack - turn on detective mode, it has a detonable wall. Inside the shack is a floor grate, enter it and crawl through and you'll come up past the gate.
  • helluwen - February 25, 2012 5:09 p.m.

I found it, there's a service hatch right above the display case with the puppet in it
  • matthew-schulz - March 1, 2012 4:56 a.m.

I found a way in. In the main room with the T-rex and Pinguin. just above the display case with the leprechaun (riddle area), you will find a hatch to lead you in that room. Don't forget to blast the pinguin statue when in there. Have fun.
  • eric-mourhess - February 13, 2012 7 p.m.

am i the only one having trouble getting the 30 meters across water challenge done? because the farthest it says i get is 22.1 and its really starting to bug the crap out of me
  • mike-cunningham - February 15, 2012 8:55 a.m.

i cant get to trophy 21 in the subway, i dont even know where it is!! someone help me!!
  • headcharge11 - February 29, 2012 9:28 a.m.

ok ive beat the game on normal and ive also beat it on plus. i have everything for the side missions but one. the last hostage for the riddler. i have all the solultion and im only missing 56 trophies. what do i do? ive shut down more then once and restarted the game from main meau still nothing. can anyone help me ?
  • scott-jacobson - March 16, 2012 5:53 p.m.

will someone please tell me how to do the hilary statue think like am i suppose to break the head or what and if so than how ?
  • ryan-cassidy - March 18, 2012 3:36 p.m.

I assume you typoed Harley Quinn. You have to shoot the statues with the REC gun.
  • glenn-martin - March 17, 2012 6:06 p.m.

Way easier way to do riddler trophie number 7. put your gel on th bottom 3 question marks, go to the roof above them, and face the top 3 question marks, explode your gem, then quick fire you batarang at the top 3
  • Boomshadow - March 25, 2012 8:42 p.m.

Guys, the Quick Batclaw shortcut on PS3 is L1+Triangle, not L2+Triangle.
  • zed4000 - March 29, 2012 3:01 a.m.

For Trophy #12 there is a concrete wall that I can't reach with the gel...How do I blow it up to get to the switch?? Anyone have the same problem? Thanks!
  • zed4000 - March 30, 2012 5 a.m.

oops..I mean trophy #12 on the wonder city page
  • homerstokes - March 31, 2012 9:10 a.m.

Ok on riddle number 1 The green dot across the river isn't there. No matter how many times I shoot the Industrial Motor. It's just a brick wall that I can't do anything with. Am I missing a step or what, I'm confused it looks so simple.
  • Grimgiven - May 13, 2012 6:07 a.m.

Hi I just did this, the only thing i can think of is that you are making sure to manually target the generator and select the option that would push things away from the generator, rather than continually raising an already raised door. Once the steel shutter comes down it does have a large green dot that can be aligned with the rest of the question mark.
  • zed4000 - April 1, 2012 11:29 a.m.

After catwoman saved me I went back into the steel mill to collect the rest of the trophies before proceeding with the main story..but now I cant get out of the mill...where the heck am I supposed to go? I cant find the exit where u talk to alfred and he tells u u must save gotham instead of going after talia...where is it?? totally stuck...any help would be greatly appreciated...
  • homerstokes - April 7, 2012 8:09 a.m.

how do you get the door open on #9?
  • izack187 - April 11, 2012 9:37 a.m.

After completing the first campaign mission into the Steel Mill, I can't seem to find a way back to collect Trophy #18. It would be as simple as heading into the furnace like I did before, but Joker sealed it off. Im having much trouble finding a way back under the floor. Does anybody have have a solution? It's my last trophy for God sake...
  • m4177 - April 14, 2012 10:39 p.m.

ive managed to get every riddler trophy aswel the riddles, captured all the hostages yet....no Riddler is shown on the map for final confrontation. What gives?
  • Grimgiven - May 13, 2012 6:22 a.m.

I found that going into the side missions actual quest part on the map screen moved forward my identity thief quest when the second body just would not show up. If you've met the requirements to open up the riddlers lair then maybe it'll help kickstart the quest for you. ( Oracle should radio in with information about the buildings used) Hope it works for you.
  • Grimgiven - May 13, 2012 6:11 a.m.

Is anyone having an issue where your map shows one of the trophies being beyond the city walls, close to the Black Mask escape attempt? Its the last trophy and i think on my riddle page it's showing as #4 in the amusement mile. I'm certainly missing one in amusement mile.