• Joori - October 31, 2010 3:43 p.m.

Phew... I got a ps3 and i had played out the game, i had all the trophies except "collect all the 100 feathers" so now thanx to you i finally got that platinum trophy thnx, yu guys are really doing nice work for gamefreaks like us
  • Joori - October 31, 2010 3:45 p.m.

• Joori - October 31, 2010 3:45 p.m.

lol :P 2 times
  • SillyPigeon - November 17, 2010 6:11 p.m.

One year late but thanks for the feathers guide. Completed Assass2 last night and got my first platinum trophy!
  • DarkAthena13 - December 20, 2010 3:52 a.m.

I missed one......
  • sbutler508 - July 25, 2013 12:33 a.m.

did you check under your DNA menu to make sure you know what city and district its in? Once I figured that part out I found my one missing feather withing maybe 5 minutes
  • josephjohnson - December 21, 2010 6:18 p.m.

i need help,in forli i used ur map about 3 or 4 times and it says i need to collect 1 more feather i cant find it
  • alexwff - December 29, 2010 7:42 a.m.

Thank you, so much. =)
  • shiki - January 3, 2011 9:26 a.m.

thank you! i needed like 15 feathers and your map helped a lot
  • filozof - January 13, 2011 9:01 p.m.

I don't know if anyone noticed that there are 16 treasures in mountains, and in the map there are only 15, so the 16th is in left down corner of map, left just before bridge when you are going from Florence... :D
  • SwantimusPrime - January 20, 2011 4:11 a.m.

I went to EVERY SINGLE location here and matched every single picture with my TV. But I still only have 98/100. Can anyone give advice on this? Are there any secret locations?
  • beth-hayward-fillioe - October 29, 2011 2:28 p.m.

Go into the menu and click on DNA. Go to feathers.In there you'll see how many each city has, then once you find the missing ones, revisit that location and use this guide to find the ones you're missing :D
  • sbutler508 - July 25, 2013 12:25 a.m.

I need to say thank you to you, apparently I was not paying attention at some point and did not realize there was a menu that told you how many, and where, the feather were, I've been searching all over for one last feather, figuring it was in Venice and was so irritated I couldn't find it. Thank you for mentioning this menu, if it weren't for that, I wouldn't have been able to find the ONE feather in Florence that I missed.
  • Kenzie206 - July 22, 2014 12:50 p.m.

Try taking a look at the DNA list through the pause menu. It should tell you which city and what district you are missing the feathers from. None of the feather locations are secret. Hope this helps!
  • gtafreaksydney - September 18, 2011 7:13 p.m.

You Could do The Treasures LEGIT (Like Me) By Purchasing The Tresuare Maps in Game xD FAIL on your Behalf
  • PhilMcGroin - May 17, 2012 11:30 p.m.

Draconimemnous = Biggest. Asshole. EVER. You came here for someone else's help because you're too big a loser (and too lazy) to figure it out on your own and after all the work these guys have done FOR YOU for free you have the audacity to flame them by calling them names and telling them they fail?? Good God, do you have ANY friends??? And your mom doesn't count. Besides, if I had to guess she doesn't like you much either.
  • Chayzr - April 17, 2014 2:06 a.m.

Wow, I missed that post....Some people, huh? Pfh! This website is awesome, great job.
  • Assassino - March 26, 2011 11:03 p.m.

Thank you for the Guide. I can now continue with my conquest to collecting these annoying feathers. Thank you again.
  • Zerowolf57 - April 2, 2011 7:20 p.m.

Thanks for helping me get my second Platinum!