We Recommend

• mattcarreiro - August 26, 2010 5:27 a.m.

Crap I'm missing two feathers and I have no clue where I went wrong this will be a pain going to every city looking for the two missing ones damn. Is there anything else I can do in the game that could help me know which city I didnt get all the feathers in?
  • Randomwordcombination - August 14, 2010 6:10 a.m.

Thanks for the guide!! I decided to pull out AC2 and get the last two achievements; and it's been a big help!
  • shadowkiller77 - August 3, 2010 5:26 a.m.

im missing 2 feathers can any1 help me plz? ty 4 the 98 though
  • katalinboldizsar - July 25, 2010 2:12 p.m.

I have two feathers somewhere. I can't be asked to go through the whole game again. Is there a way of locating these feathers? Thanks!
  • EzioVsAltair - July 22, 2010 4:46 p.m.

Awesome maps!! I printed them off here to get me a step further to getting Platinum trophie. Im missing four feathers, I counted all the maps and it sums up to "96 feathers" I think. Can you help anyway?
  • Itzz_Aaron - July 11, 2010 5:45 a.m.

Wow, massive thanks guys to whoever made this, i never even considered going for all 100 feathers, until i saw this guide, and realised maybe 100% was in my reach. went from 24 to 100 in 2 days. Cheers guys
  • toxikflare - June 22, 2010 4:51 a.m.

OH MY GOD! i must of missed one of them because i finished at 99/100 feathers! so i have to restart! this is a great way to find the feathers but i was stupid and missed one....:( NOTE TO EVERYONE: you should all make a sheet to cross out ones you found :) i am retarded hhahaha.
  • mryeayo - May 28, 2010 4:33 p.m.

love your website. can't thank you enough for the time and headaches you saved me.
  • Blurrrm - May 15, 2010 1 p.m.

i downloaded your map and its awesome :) although before i started searching i found 20 feather by myself, and when i found all the feathers on the map it said 98/100, so i couldnt be bothered so i gave up :) anyway i can locate the remaining two featheres?????
  • DieselUofA - April 20, 2010 6 a.m.

@chicksplaytoo You saved me with your extra tidbit! THANK YOU - ROLL T1D3 -
  • Wolfen2k7 - April 14, 2010 10:47 a.m.

thanks for the great guide though :)
  • Wolfen2k7 - April 14, 2010 10:44 a.m.

I screwed myself over with this.. apparrantley i wasn't paying attention.. and didn't print out maps like i should have.. tried to do it all while at my pc and missed 2 feathers.. now i get the joy of going all through them again.. just trying to find the 2.. ugh.. i hate video games -.-
  • jaredmaracano - April 11, 2010 10:12 p.m.

thank you mann dis help me alot and it was fast now i got 100 feathas in 1 hour dats wavy owwwwwwww
  • CrazieChris - April 2, 2010 4:46 a.m.

I Know I got da ones in Auditore burial hideout but ima double check dat again just to b certain.
  • CrazieChris - April 2, 2010 4:31 a.m.

Ok I have a problem, the monteriggioni - villa map shows that I have collected 9/21 treasures but in my dna menu it shows I've collected 9/29 treasures. How is that and I wanna know why. Can anyone help and explain this. Thank you.
  • shirazsheikh - April 1, 2010 6:05 a.m.

I have found 99/100 feathers and Yet to find the Last feather How do can I locate or find the last feather ? is there any way to find or show all the remaining feathers Location ?
  • dennisvlaeminck - March 27, 2010 9:30 p.m.

THANK you chicksplaytoo for your hint i realy was about to tear my hear out because i would had to run al pleaces again lukkely i read your comment
  • dennisvlaeminck - March 27, 2010 9:24 p.m.

you know that feeling when you mist one i do now
  • Static - March 22, 2010 7:09 p.m.

I cannot find one last feather..I guess I'm going to have to go around all of the areas in this guide and try to find it by trawling through every location.
  • chicksplaytoo - March 19, 2010 12:51 a.m.

Got the last two!!! And for anyone who doesn't know, go to your DNA sequences and go to the Feathers section. It will tell you which cities you're missing feathers in as well as which districts.