• firewolf - May 26, 2010 6:59 p.m.

i laughed so hard. I think the cougar man looks like a monkey in a suit. I'm going to probably get this game for christmas, along with a ps3. I wanna find that gun-dog glitch
  • TheBoz - May 26, 2010 4:56 p.m.

That is probably the funniest bug I have ever seen in over 20 yrs of gaming. The hydraulic wagon and when he lands, the other cowboy ran and said "You should've seen it sheriff, I couldn't believe it with my own eyes". Wish I got Red Dead Redemption now instead of Alan Wake just for the bugs lol.
  • oryandymackie - May 26, 2010 4:29 p.m.

Donkey Woman - glitch, or awesome Easter egg?
  • avantguardian - May 26, 2010 11:41 a.m.

as soon as i was able to control myself for the first time, in the first town, a man fell directly out of the sky as if he had fallen out of a plane...he landed directly in front of me, bounced about 6 feet in the air, made this horrific death scream, and landed with a thud...two women that were to my left began shrieking and running in circles...it was an odd first impression, albeit a great one...
  • hardcore_gamer1990 - May 26, 2010 10:32 a.m.

Yay for bugs and crap scripting :L
  • philipshaw - May 26, 2010 10:08 a.m.

I haven't come across any glitches yet. But these are hilarious
  • DanDare063 - May 26, 2010 10:05 a.m.

...it`s just so obvious now - RS IS the best - even at glithes...
  • mufukka - May 26, 2010 7:30 a.m.

best glitches ever.
  • snothammer - May 26, 2010 7:14 a.m.

These glitches actually make me want the game more. Just like the flying train did back during the San Andreas years.
  • IGiveUFunkButt - May 26, 2010 7:04 a.m.

These are all on the PS3 version. Buyer beware!
  • LizarDAZZLE - May 26, 2010 3:44 a.m.

Trust me, I'm a animator. The people birds arn't glitches. If somehow the model was replaced by a person, then the skeleton rig and animations would still be of the crow. These aren't. The human birds have different animations and aren't scrunched up to fit the crow's skeleton.
  • HawtKakez - May 26, 2010 3:22 a.m.

I am starting to believe that Rockstar games has created a pure comedy game engine here.
  • BearKiller - May 26, 2010 2:35 a.m.

The donkey woman is so funny. It's so funny how he can ride on her. The flying people are funny too because they actually flap their arms when they fly.
  • reeperskull - May 26, 2010 2:24 a.m.

i got the horse humper guy show up in my game too but i ran over him with the horse and then a guy fell from the sky and died only had $10 on him though lol
  • soren7550 - May 26, 2010 1:16 a.m.

Saw a few of these on 'Attack of the Show!', and they're so funny (and for like hafl or so of these, were they done by the same two dudes?)
  • shyfonzie - May 25, 2010 11:48 p.m.

I <3 Gunslinger dog
  • devilhawk546 - May 25, 2010 10:33 p.m.

Wow, that was awesome! lol I hope I come across these glitches in the game
  • Modroneman - May 25, 2010 10:27 p.m.

I couldn't stop laughing! All of these videos were awesomely hilarious! Thanks for the laughs!
  • D0CCON - May 25, 2010 10:14 p.m.

The hydrolic wagon isn't so funny when it happens at the end of mission when you leave an enemy camp via wagon and it bounces around, refusing to move. Although I did like it when my wagon collided with another wagon. The other wagon tipped over and landed on top of the two horses pulling mine. Mine continued to run with a wagon on their head and the two horses attached to the other wagon trotted along as well. Another small one happened after a shootout in a town. A prostitue walked out of a bar and asked one of the dead corpses if he'd like to have a few drinks with her.
  • chainsawninja600 - May 25, 2010 9:20 p.m.

The hydraulic horse forced me to push a wagon more than 2 miles to complete a mission. And is anyone else losing the ability to enter thieves landing without the game killing itself