Topics

3DS circle pad

• Aretelio - December 13, 2011 12:51 p.m.

This is quite possibly the most retarded peripheral I have ever seen in my 31 years of life. 'GG' Nintendo.
  • Scrotie McBoogerballs - December 13, 2011 1:35 p.m.

31 years old and still using the word "retarded?" Not a very bright 31 year old, are we, muffin?
  • Aretelio - December 14, 2011 10:04 a.m.

Well, in all actuality, Mr. McBoogerballs, I don't adhere to any type of political correctness where things like video games are concerned. This peripheral is, plain and simple, retarded. Much like you don't actually have to be a homosexual to be called a faggot, you faggot. Relevant link: http://youtu.be/1IFloXOuLgA
  • Scrotie McBoogerballs - March 12, 2012 10:35 a.m.

You are such a rebel. I wish I was you.
  • taokaka - December 13, 2011 5:03 p.m.

have you seen the kinect adventures boat? that is the most retarded peripheral of ever because it has no purpose at all, you just sit in a boat and play kinect.
  • Hobogonigal - December 14, 2011 5:20 a.m.

It probably wouldn't even recognise the player's in the boat therefore making it even more retarded.
  • fatdog12300 - December 13, 2011 12:47 p.m.

I'd rather pay 20 dollars now than wait for the redesign and pay 200.
  • Z-man427 - December 13, 2011 6:42 p.m.

That is the most logical thing I've heard or seen anyone say today
  • Lionzest7 - December 13, 2011 12:45 p.m.

yet another crappy addition that should've been put on the system before it released. 20$ yeah right this handheld sucks, it should've had dual analog support to begin with. Nintendo insists in the 3D era that a second analog isn't needed. Get it straight nintendo. Paying 20$ for something that should've been put in in the first place is bs. Wiimote should've had motion + to begin with, what a joke nintendo is right now.
  • FoxdenRacing - December 13, 2011 12:45 p.m.

I'll wait for the redesign. I mean really...store-exclusive peripherals? What's next? 'Preorder your Xbox 720 at Gamestop and receive the exclusive *power brick*. Take your games to the next level by providing electricity to your console!'
  • therawski - December 13, 2011 12:39 p.m.

There's no game I want to bother paying $60 for to play on the 3ds to carry a gamegear around, nevermind going to gamestop.