• laurenhiya21 - June 13, 2012 3:20 p.m.

I would buy a Vita just for that Hatsune Miku game o3o I really hope it comes to NA... (while I don't mind importing games, reading things in English is always nicer ><) The only thing I would be worried about though (if they did decide to bring it over) is whether or not they would still keep them singing in Japanese or not... That would be terrible if they took out the Japanese voices >< (oh and the New Little King's Story looks cool as well)
  • EnigmaSpirit - June 13, 2012 7:25 p.m.

They wouldn't redo all of the songs; they are already written songs from artists like Guitar Hero. I would doubt they would pay every single band to remake their song into english, which I doubt any of them speak. Also I am considering getting a Vita a little bit more now. I may pick up Gravity Rush, Jet Set Radio (just to see what the fuss is about it), Persona 4 (I've been needing to get into Persona), and Sine Mora (the only other bullet hell game I've played is Touhou).
  • Tjwoods18 - June 13, 2012 3 p.m.

Maybe they should put Kat in Battle Royal
  • Tjwoods18 - June 13, 2012 2:59 p.m.

I definatly agree, Gravity Rush is the best game to date on the Ps vita. Not even Uncharted can best this powerhouse.
  • TristanPR77 - June 14, 2012 7:24 a.m.

Uncharted on Vita is really good but Gravity Rush is simply amazing, Best Vita game so far.
  • Cyberninja - June 13, 2012 2:57 p.m.

Well nothing to unexpected, will definatly import Hatsune Miku, but beyond that maybe soul sacifice.
  • gopikmin - June 14, 2012 3:58 a.m.

since it was E3, i think it is coming to US so no need to import unless you desire it as soon as possible
  • LordGremlin - June 13, 2012 2:46 p.m.

Already have Vita - I wanted to play Shinobido 2 and get updated Mortal Kombat despite already having PS3 version. Soul Sacrifice sounds real promising, also you forgot that Ragnarok Odyssey will soon be available in English.
  • TristanPR77 - June 14, 2012 7:25 a.m.

Get Gravity Rush as soon as possible.
  • EnigmaSpirit - June 13, 2012 2:44 p.m.

I REALLY hope that the Hatsune Miku game comes over here to America. Please...