Xbox Series X restocks have been a little quiet recently, though hope could be on the horizon. It's been rumored from several credible sources via social media that Microsoft Store could have a stock drop any time now, as it is overdue.
Though It's worth watching out for Walmart and Best Buy too, as both retailers have a good track record for releasing Xbox Series X stock early in the week, especially with the former going live yesterday, and the latter's massive in-store stock drop on Thursday considered.
- USA Xbox Series X: Amazon | Microsoft | Best Buy | Walmart | Target | GameStop | B&H Photo | Newegg | Lenovo
- UK Xbox Series X: Amazon | Very | Argos | Microsoft | Currys | John Lewis | Box | BT
- US Xbox Series S: Amazon | Best Buy | Microsoft | B&H Photo | Target | GameStop | Newegg
- UK Xbox Series S: Box | Amazon | Currys | Microsoft | AO | Very
As unpredictable as Amazon might be, it's always good to check in with what the world's largest online retailer is doing when it comes to Xbox Series X restocks, especially because it's normally covert affairs at the best of times, as we've seen in both the US and the UK over the past few months.
Xbox Series X restock: last seen at these retailers
- Walmart: Xbox Series X | Xbox Series S - last seen September 23
- Amazon: Xbox Series X | Xbox Series S - last seen June 22
- Best Buy: Xbox Series X | Xbox Series S - last seen September 27
- Microsoft: Xbox Series X | Xbox Series S - last seen September 16
- GameStop: Xbox Series X | Xbox Series S - last seen August 17
- Target: Xbox Series X | Xbox Series S - last seen June 23
- Antonline: Xbox Series X | Xbox Series S - last seen September 24
Xbox Series X restock: buying advice
Price: Xbox Series X retails in the US for $499.99 in the US and £450 in the UK. We know it can be tempting to give in and pay over-the-odds to secondary sources, but given that some resellers are asking for double the MSRP, it simply isn't worth it in our opinion. Restocks happen at least once a week, so keep an eye out and only pay what you have to.
Bundles: Certain online retailers may launch you into a virtual queue once Xbox Series X restocks go live. It's a stressful, and very competitive time window, with potentially thousands of would-be Xbox gamers falling over each other to secure the system at retail price. Because of this, we generally recommend aiming for a bundle, complete with the best Xbox Series X headset, some games, or the best Xbox Series X accessories to avoid any disappointment. It always pays off to have your payment information to hand, too, in these situations.
Retailers: Only ever buy an Xbox Series X console from trusted retailers, and avoid any websites that don't seem credible, especially social media accounts claiming that they 'have the Xbox Series X in stock'. Never trust these people.