In search of the latest Tower of Fantasy codes? It’s important to redeem Tower of Fantasy gift codes, as they’re a quick and easy way to obtain free rewards. The gift codes typically reward a variety of Nucleus, level-up materials, and cooking ingredients. All you need to do is find the currently active codes, enter the game, and go to the rewards menu to claim your goodies.
The only issue, of course, is how to find active codes. This guide will help you out, as we’ve listed every Tower of Fantasy code active in April 2023.
If you're new to all this and want some pointers then we have a guide to the Tower of Fantasy characters to help you choose there.
Tower of Fantasy codes
These are the active codes you can redeem right now, all released during the update 2.4 livestream event. While they were still active on April 4, livestream codes tend to expire rapidly, so try to use them as quickly as possible!
- PIPIPIPEANUTS – Contains one Black Nucleus
- ITSUMOARIGATOU – Contains one Gold Nucleus
- MIAGANBARUDESHI – Contains one Red Nucleus
The following codes were introduced right after the game’s launch. They quickly reached a redemption limit, but they’ve since become active again. So if you haven’t used them before, be sure to try them again:
- ILOVETOF – Support Pack containing one Gold Nucleus and five Weapon Batteries II (upgrade material)
- TOF666 – Starter’s Welcome Pack containing 8,888 Gold and an SR Relic Shard Box
- TOF888 – Channel Event Pack containing 8,888 Gold, a Black Nucleus, and ten Crispy Grilled Fish dishes
Tower of Fantasy expired codes
Some Tower of Fantasy gift codes have already expired, and the ones below no longer seem to work. Just to inform you of which codes to ignore, we’ll still list them here for reference:
How to redeem codes in Tower of Fantasy
Tower of Fantasy codes can only be redeemed in-game, so there’s no need to go to the website. The code redemption feature is pretty well-hidden though. Start by launching the game, and then do the following:
- Click on the reward icon in the upper right corner of the screen (see picture). Hold ALT to move your mouse freely. Note that this icon does not appear in the main menu.
- Near the bottom of the screen, click the tab that says ‘rewards’.
- On the left side of the screen, there’s a new list with tabs. Click the lowest one, ‘exchange’.
- Type or copy the active codes in the bar, then choose ‘confirm’. You will see a pop-up telling you whether the code redemption was successful.
- Important: after successfully redeeming a code, exit the menu and click on the mailbox icon in the upper left corner of the screen, just below the mini map. The code rewards are sent to you through the in-game mail system, so don’t forget to claim them!
How to unlock rewards in Tower of Fantasy
Don’t see a rewards feature? That means you’re still in the game’s tutorial stage. It will take a while before you can redeem codes. In short, after running around with Shirli until you’re around level 5 or 6, complete the main quest that tells you to ‘eliminate the intruding hyenas’, then talk to the nearby Scrapper. This should unlock the rewards feature.
Enjoy your free Tower of Fantasy codes!