These Tower of Fantasy codes will get you free Golden Nucleus and upgrade items, so no having to go out and farm things. There aren't many codes and they will expire so you don't want to miss your chance - claim them now before it's too late and redeem all the rewards on offer.
Coming up below we've got all the latest Tower of Fantasy codes, and how to redeem them so you can grab all that free stuff. And, while they do expire, we've kept all the old ones listed as well, just in case. So here’s everything you need to know. If you're still getting used to the game, or looking to start, we can also help you with picking a Tower of Fantasy character and explain how that all works.
Tower of Fantasy codes
These are the active codes you can redeem right now (last tested on August 12). Note that codes are only available for a limited time, so don’t wait too long!
- ILOVETOF – Support Pack containing one Gold Nucleus and five Weapon Batteries II (upgrade material).
- TOF666 – Starter’s Welcome Pack containing 8.888 Gold and an SR Relic Shard Box.
- TOF888 – Channel Event Pack containing 8.888 Gold, a Black Nucleus, and ten Crispy Grilled Fish dishes.
Tower of Fantasy expired codes
Some Tower of Fantasy gift codes have already expired. The ones below no longer seem to work. Just to inform you which codes to ignore, we’ll still list them:
How to redeem codes in Tower of Fantasy
Tower of Fantasy codes can only be redeemed in-game, so there’s no need to go to the website. The code redemption feature is pretty well-hidden though. Start by launching the game, and then do the following:
- Click on the reward icon in the upper right corner of the screen (see picture). Hold ALT to move your mouse freely. Note that this icon does not appear in the main menu.
- Near the bottom of the screen, click the tab that says ‘rewards’.
- On the left side of the screen, there’s a new list with tabs. Click the lowest one, ‘exchange’.
- Type or copy the active codes in the bar, then choose ‘confirm’. You will see a pop-up telling you whether the code redemption was successful.
- Important: after successfully redeeming a code, exit the menu and click on the mailbox icon in the upper left corner of the screen, just below the mini map. The code rewards are sent to you through the in-game mail system, so don’t forget to claim them!
How to unlock rewards in Tower of Fantasy
Don’t see a rewards feature? That means you’re still in the game’s tutorial stage. It will take a while before you can redeem codes. In short, after running around with Shirli until you’re around level 5 or 6, complete the main quest that tells you to ‘eliminate the intruding hyenas’, then talk to the nearby Scrapper. This should unlock the rewards feature.
Enjoy your free Tower of Fantasy codes!