Not to be outdone by Walmart and Target, online retailer Newegg has rolled out its own catalog featuring some of the best Black Friday game deals on hardware and peripherals. In addition to a wide array of savings on PC parts and gaming laptops, there are some deep discounts on Xbox One X consoles. These reduced prices aren't live just yet, but should go into effect next Friday, so you can bookmark them for later. Behold:
Xbox One X 1TB for $399 (save $100): If you've been waiting to buy the upgraded version of Microsoft's latest console, consider this sizable discount to be your just reward. Enjoy the benefits of Xbox One X Enhanced games on this mega-powerful console at its best price yet. View Deal
Xbox One S 1TB with Minecraft Creators Bundle for $199 (save $100): Perfect for kids and kids at heart, this Minecraft-themed Xbox One S bundle has everything you need to get the most out of this blocky open world, with the base Minecraft game, the Starter Pack and Creator Pack expansions, and 1000 Minecoins (the in-game currency). View Deal
Newegg is also offering some great savings on PS4 and Xbox One controllers, as well as PS VR bundles. These deals are the best of the rest.
Black Friday Xbox One deals on Newegg
- White Xbox wireless controller for $40 (save $20)
- NBA 2K19 (digital code) for $30 (save 50%)
- Xbox Live Gold 3-month membership for $12.47 (save 50%)
Black Friday PS4 deals on Newegg
- Jet Black DualShock 4 controller for $40 (save $20)
- PlayStation VR with Creed: Rise to Glory and Superhot for $249.99 (save $100)
- PlayStation VR with Astro Bot Rescue Mission and Moss for $199.99 (save $100)
Some online stores give us a small cut if you buy something through one of our links. Read our affiliate policy for more info.