Memory #11 - Lanayru Road - East Gate
This memory is easy to find and you can get to the location via a few different routes.
Paragliding shortcuts work well for any occasion, and circumvent monster encounters and a lot of walking.
The east gate is to the west of Mount Lanayru.
You can't miss it on the map.
If there's a Lynel blocking the path, you're on the wrong side, so just sneak around him.
The memory is on the path leading through the gate.
Jump to Section:
- Memory #1 - Sacred Ground Ruins
- Memory #2 - Lake Kolomo
- Memory #3 - Ancient Columns
- Memory #4 - Kara Kara Bazaar
- Memory #5 - Eldin Canyon
- Memory #6 - Irch Plain
- Memory #7 - West Necluda
- Memory #8 - Hyrule Castle
- Memory #9 - Spring of Power
- Memory #10 - Sanidin Park Ruins
- Memory #11 - Lanayru Road - East Gate
- Memory #12 - Hyrule Field
- Memory #13 - Kakariko Village / Ash Swamp