It’s an X-tremely X-citing new issue with in-depth coverage of X-Men: First Class and tons more besides
There’s a maelstrom of merry mutant mayhem in the latest issue of Comic Heroes – on sale NOW! – as we celebrate the forthcoming release of X-Men: First Class with a whole bunch of X-citing features. Not only are there interviews with stars James McAvoy (Charles Xavier), Jason Flemyng (Azazel), Lucas Till (Havok) and Nicholas Hoult (Beast), but we take an in-depth look at all the mutants who’ll be appearing in the movie, and our selection of 10 X-Men comic stories you must read.
Just take a gander at the back of the wallet and you’ll get some idea just how packed the rest of the issue is… Not to mention how packed the wallet is with all those freebies !
In case you were wondering, the Scarlet Witch image from the cover is by Alex Maleev , and there’s an interview with him inside as well, graced by many of his glorious images. He’s just one of an obscene number of comics creators interviewed in the issue, including:
- Brian Michael Bendis – on the death of Spider-Man and loads more
- Greg Pak – on resurrecting Alpha Flight
- Pat Mills – on his academic success (no really, he’s a Professor of Comics now)
- Matt Fraction – on Casonova, Thor and more
- Lorenzo Mattoti – the extraordinary Italian artist
- Bill Willingham – on Fables
- Mike Carey and Peter Gross
Meanwhile the How To Ink Comics feature will make you realise just how much of an important role inkers play in the success of a comic.
So what are you waiting for?! It’s in newsagents begging to be bought NOW!