Respawn recently posted the latest set of patch notes for Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order. Hot on the heels of a previous update that added a shiny new photo mode to the lightsaber swinging action, The Apex Legends developer posted the patch notes on Reddit. While the patch isn't too sizeable this time around, it does make some noteworthy smaller fixes and tweaks.
The tweaks that standout the most are the ones have been implemented to make Cal more responsive during combat, with some small improvements made when it comes to stagger reactions to kicks, flybacks, staff parry, and sprint attacks. Some other minor fixes have been added to fix other issues such as bugs relating to BD-1's scanner not scanning Zeffo Villagers correctly, as well climbing and grabbing on ledges, and growing plants in the Terrarium. You can see the full patch notes for Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order on PC, Xbox One, and PS4 below.
Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order patch notes - December 17
Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order walkthrough guide: Zeffo, Kashyyyk, Tomb of Miktrall and Eilram, puzzles and more
- We've updated Cal so that he is more responsive during combat. This change includes tweaks to stagger reactions, kicks, flybacks, staff parry and sprint attacks.
- Fixed an issue that would cause ledge grabs and climbing to sometimes behave incorrectly.
- Fixed an audio issue that would sometimes cause sound effects to play in the incorrect order.
- Multiple collision fixes across both Zeffo and Bogano.
- BD-1 would sometimes not scan one of the Zeffo Villagers after a shutdown during saving. Everyone’s favourite droid is now scanning as expected.
- Terrarium sometimes wasn't a very nurturing environment, preventing seeds from growing. It should now give your plants the love and care that they deserve, encouraging them to grow properly.
- General stability improvements
If you're jumping into the Jedi antics with Cal yourself, be sure to check out our Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order tips to truly feel the force.