Google+

We Recommend By ZergNet

66 comments

  • Child Of Death - December 10, 2013 7:32 p.m.

    I honestly think the Defiance and Lost Planet 3 box arts look pretty cool. Theyre better than the mediocre crap inside the case
  • mirthor - December 10, 2013 7:28 p.m.

    Dracul, the base of the name Dracula means Dragon. the a at the end signifies "son of" thus Dracula is the son of the dragon. So that name actually does make a cryptic kind of sense. tho it truly is bad box art
  • shawksta - December 10, 2013 7:25 p.m.

    That Castle Box art reminds me that I want telltale to make more csi games, I don't care that they get shitty scores, I want MOAR. Goddammit lucas you just had to point out the amputation didn't you? I cant stop seeing it when I look at the box. Ride to hell on the stream was just full of Wut. Great job Lucas.
  • bobob101 - December 10, 2013 7:25 p.m.

    Just wanna stick up for Saint Seiya, solely because it is being faithful to the source material. The original manga had almost all characters sharing the same face and body type. Manly and slightly effeminate. And the gold armor actually symbolizes how strong they are, kinda like Super Sayans . Think of it as the attitude era for manga.
  • Xerxes667 - December 10, 2013 7:22 p.m.

    Dracula 4: Shadow of The Dragon just fyi.... Dracula was not his name, his name was Vlad Tepes (pronounced Tepesh)... Dracula was an honorific title... meaning The Order of The Dragon. If the developers are smart they'll say thats the reason they named it that... but i doubt its the real reason
  • g1rldraco7 - December 10, 2013 9:44 p.m.

    Vlad's father named him that because there is no Romanian word for dragon so Dracul was invented.
  • injustice45 - December 10, 2013 7:21 p.m.

    I'm surprised WWE 2K14 is on here.
  • GamesRadarCollanderCooper - December 10, 2013 7:16 p.m.

    58 slides? So every game released in 2013 had terrible box art?
  • Author - December 11, 2013 12:05 a.m.

    Wut? You really think only 58 games came out in 2013? O_O
  • FAT47ITY - December 10, 2013 7:09 p.m.

    True bikers call themselves "the 1%" because "the other 99% are law-abiding motorists".
  • Cyberninja - December 10, 2013 6:43 p.m.

    Darn I like Disgaeas boxart
  • TokenGamesRadarFurry - December 10, 2013 6:18 p.m.

    Ah, tis truly the season when GR starts it's "Worst of..." articles! Excellent, excellent article as always.
  • Xtapolapopotamus - December 10, 2013 5:43 p.m.

    Yesssssssssss I love this feature! One of my favorite yearly GamesRadar things. Awesome stuff!
  • StrayGator - December 10, 2013 5:33 p.m.

    what's the 1% in RTH:retribolution's all about? From Wikipedia, the site everyone copypastes from: One percenter Some outlaw motorcycle clubs can be distinguished by a 1% patch worn on the colors. This is claimed to be a reference to a comment made by the American Motorcyclist Association (AMA) in which they stated that 99% of motorcyclists were law-abiding citizens, implying that the last one percent were outlaws. As a result, some outlaw motorcycle clubs used it to unite or express themselves and are commonly referred to as "one percenters". The comment, supposedly a response to the Hollister riot in 1947, is denied by the AMA—who claim to have no record of such a statement to the press, and that the story is a misquote. According to the ATF they are also known as outlaw motorcycle gangs (OMG).
  • GR_RyanTaljonick - December 10, 2013 7:19 p.m.

    Huh. Learn something new every day.
  • Frieza - December 10, 2013 5:09 p.m.

    Ohh, look at all the faces! The atrocious, hilarious, horrifying faces! I think I found a good source for my next avatar pic! Now, which one to use...
  • Frieza - December 10, 2013 5:33 p.m.

    Perfect.
  • GR_RyanTaljonick - December 10, 2013 7:19 p.m.

    It's beautiful.
  • Frieza - December 10, 2013 7:54 p.m.

    Thank you. I expect it to be nominated for the "Best Avatar" award for the 2013 Gamesradar Comment Section Awards.
  • Sinosaur - December 10, 2013 6:03 p.m.

    Oh god, please tell me that isn't your final form.

Showing 41-60 of 66 comments

Join the Discussion
Add a comment (HTML tags are not allowed.)
Characters remaining: 5000

OR…

Connect with Facebook

Log in using Facebook to share comments, games, status update and other activity easily with your Facebook feed.