• damunsta - June 1, 2010 7:46 p.m.

GTA japan or china
  • PaulieWaulie - June 1, 2010 7:41 p.m.

I'd like to see GTA Brum, love to do drive by's around Aston or Handsworth or seeing as they're from that neck of the woods GTA Edinburgh would be nice, love that City.
  • CurryIsGood - June 1, 2010 7:40 p.m.

I want GTA Los Angeles or a different country like India
  • SiftHead - June 1, 2010 7:14 p.m.

GTA Delaware: "Hi... we're in Delaware."
  • Jambigrunge - June 1, 2010 7:13 p.m.

I think the next GTA should take place in Seattle.Deppressing weather,booming drug trade,& excellent home for many of America's infamous Serial Killers.
  • Spacegrass - June 1, 2010 7:08 p.m.

I'd like to play GTA: Dubai, they could play up the class distinctions between the foreign slave labor and the obscenely wealthy oil barons. There's also all those cool futuristic buildings, and plenty of nice cars to steal.
  • Crabhand - June 1, 2010 7:07 p.m.

I would like to see a GTA in Australia. Given the manner the old coots in the Australian government have flipped a shit over the last decade, creating a game in which they murder their own citizens would be a nice touch. It fits Rockstar's style pretty well I think.
  • CAPST3R - June 1, 2010 7:05 p.m.

I'm British, and even I think that GTA:London would be dull. I don't think that they've used up the American setting, I mean, there's around 50 states, isn't there? And they've used up, what, 6? Either that, or Tokyo, or futuristic England (the humour would be good, as well as the setting).
  • jordanwhite - June 1, 2010 6:46 p.m.

I would love a game where countryside, and planes, oh god please planes, would be possible, in my opinion, GTASA was by far the best of the series. But has no one considered the opposite of what GR are suggesting, what about staying in the U.S.A. but going even further back than vice city stories, what about the seventies or even earlier, not knowing much in recent history (due to not being born at the time), I cannot give ideas for location but surely you could imagine all sorts of ways (probably from about 1930 onward, it is grand theft AUTO after all) in which this could work, imagine playing a gangster in a Liberty City (New York) where the Rotterdam Tower (Empire State building) is sill in construction, and the map is still filled with blanks, it could be incredible. Save the si-fi for another series.
  • tacoman38 - June 1, 2010 6:33 p.m.

Bejing or Mumbai. Both are large cities with varied terrain. They have slums, regular neighborhoods, downtown financial and business centers. The whole shebang. But both are exceedingly different from previous locations.
  • ReEdY - June 1, 2010 6:20 p.m.

Yes i agre with you entilly it should most defonatally be set in london it would make a well deseved change and set a brilliant backdrop and layout for the new game and will help step up the series to the next level!! Come on GTAv london!!
  • lilspooky - June 1, 2010 6:03 p.m.

I am pretty sure the next GTA will be in London. In Gay Tony, there is a few characters that talk about London in game. One of the old top downs was based in London, Rockstar has used all the other locations from the old top downs, so why not this one?
  • Nikku7 - June 1, 2010 5:59 p.m.

I say GTA Sydney. Think about it, city on the Australian coast, the coral reef, the effing outback?!?! I think it would be a winner.
  • MuseMuse - June 1, 2010 5:57 p.m.

If R* are going to set it in the UK, I propose GTA Bradford =P There's lots of diversity, crime, corruption and many different sights to take in. Plus I just think it'd be cool to drive up to my house =P
  • ryno - June 1, 2010 5:53 p.m.

or a GTA that takes place entirely under water
  • ryno - June 1, 2010 5:52 p.m.

i was thinking of a futuristic GTA for years i want one.
  • majorsuave - June 1, 2010 5:23 p.m.

I've said it before. Paris would be an amazing city. Cast a lot of real French actors to get lots silly English accents and make us play as a North African (Morocco, Algeria or Tunisia). Also make it happen in 1968-1970 complete with music of the times.
  • Grif - June 1, 2010 5:11 p.m.

GTA Dallas/Fort Worth, not because it would be special for everyone, just because it would be weird seeing familiar cities.
  • GamesRadarJoeMcNeilly - June 1, 2010 4:57 p.m.

Bangkok, Buenos Aires, or Prague
  • Imgema - June 1, 2010 4:46 p.m.

Ever since i played The Nomad Soul, i was dreaming about a game with a huge, believable Blade Runner like city, in full 3D with every single detail rendered, people walking around, cars floating etc. The technology now exists, the developers exist so, how about bringing a futuristic GTA into existance?