• WrathLord03 - December 17, 2009 5:46 a.m.

I wonder how they'll continue on from the cliffhanger left at the end of the first game. As any follower of Arkham Asylum and GamesRadar will know, either Scarecrow, Bane or Killer Croc grabbed a crate of Titan from the river. And I personally don't see how they can use that in the second one if the ending was different to each player. I'm also surprised you didn't include the quote that Commisioner Gordon hears at the end of the game about Two-Face. If your theory is correct that it happens a short time after the events of the first game, does that mean that the second game will have you flying in your Batwing chasing Two-Face's stolen patrol car? And how exactly did the Joker escape? Last we saw of him he was giggling to himself on a stretcher, hardly able to speak let alone move. If he was taken to a hospital while the area was being secured, he couldn't just set up bombs filled with marzipan and kittens to keep the police away from there. Rocksteady and DC have a lot of holes to fill, and GamesRadar will have a lot more people visiting their site over the holiday season.
  • Sergesauce024 - December 17, 2009 4:46 a.m.

HA! You guys missed a clue!!! There is a clue that Black Mask is in this game. If you notice once you see the roller cart thing start rolling across the room and the camera starts going straight up to where the joker is, there is a Name that says Sionis, and Sionis is Black Mask last name, Roman Sionis.
  • Sergesauce024 - December 17, 2009 4:45 a.m.

• Harmonator - December 17, 2009 3:28 a.m.

man, I LOVE the first one. SO I really hope they make this great. And I honestly believe Rocksteady read your predictions for the sequel... They synched up a little TOO well... or maybe you can see into the future ^_^
  • TheWebSwinger - December 17, 2009 2:26 a.m.

Shmeh, I liked the first game, but the prospect of a sequel doesn't excite me...yet. I'll wait to see some gameplay of what's new in this one to get stoked.
  • GamesRadarCharlieBarratt - December 16, 2009 11:35 p.m.

@slickninja Killer Croc only grabs the floating box in one of three endings. Sometimes the player sees Scarecrow or Bane grab the serum.
  • slickninja - December 16, 2009 11:08 p.m.

I've completed BAA 100% (shock and awe extreme is a bitch) and quite honestly I'm pretty sick of the Joker already. Two-Face will be in the sequel for sure because the radio broadcast at the end says that Two-Face was running around. Killer Croc has to play a part because he obviously grabs the floating box of Titan after the end credits. It would just be a shame if they crowded too many villians into the game, kind of like Sam Raimi did with effing up Spider-Man 3. Two-Face, Penguin and Catwoman would be an excellent lineup and would all have an interesting dynamic. An open world game would be dumb and so would any driving sequences. Gotham is big, but there's no need to explore the whole city in one game. Rocksteady did a great job with the first game, I trust they will do an amazing job again with the sequel.
  • shadowsword - December 16, 2009 10:25 p.m.

I think Mr.Freeze is sure to be in this game since in the special edition of the first game in the journal you get with it it says Freze escaped.
  • feeheelee - December 16, 2009 6:01 p.m.

Excellent article! It's amazing what can be gathered from such a short trailer, but you guys were on the ball from way back. I hope this is as good as AA, and I hope the freakish fan boys don't do like the Left 4 Dead crowd did and cry about it being "too soon"! If they releases a sequel to to this tomorrow I'd snap it up!
  • Conman93 - December 16, 2009 4:38 p.m.

Great detevtive work GR, worthy of the caped crusader himself. Wow that was nerdy :) I should really get the first one at some point. It seems like something to be experienced
  • JackSkellingtonsSkin - December 16, 2009 4:37 p.m.

Also please note the explosion outside the Joker's window, there were no explosions in the first game except for his crappy bay gel and the gargoyles (also please no more gargoyles).
  • JackSkellingtonsSkin - December 16, 2009 4:33 p.m.

@TheToastedToasters Good eye but I think iy's more likely that this was just indicating a return to the titan formula, there aren't many developers who scrap a standard enemy just because there is no logical reason for titan henchmen to be there.
  • bamb0o-stick - December 16, 2009 3:52 p.m.

If Catwoman turns out as smoking as Poison Ivy then color me very interested, lol. But seriously, LOVED the article. Fantastic fine-combing for clues on this teaser GR.
  • chandlinooo - December 16, 2009 3:35 p.m.

If you let the video play all the way through then wait about 5 seconds on the www.arkhamhasmoved.com site is zooms out from the billboard where the video is played and zooms back behind the joker who is sat in the window BEHIND the arkham gates, you can tekk because arkham asylum is spelt backward obviously means he's behind them, so maybe if there is a new arkham he has once again taken control of it
  • allthegoodnameswheretaken - December 16, 2009 2:04 p.m.

Damn it i need to play the first one.
  • sexyman500 - December 16, 2009 1:16 p.m.

does the jacket next to the blood mean anything?
  • OldschoolAL - December 16, 2009 10:15 a.m.

Arkham has moved.. i think that's a metaphor. The streets will be running amock with madmen, i'm guessing though it won't be sandbox you will be fighting in the streets moving from one famous location to another. We are Doubly interested.
  • bloodyshadow - December 16, 2009 6:45 a.m.

As much as I hate to say it and despite this looking like it's coming out too fast, I'd love to play it even if it is a clone with a little more story. I still find myself going back to BAA1 to play and replay missions.
  • batman5273 - December 16, 2009 6:12 a.m.

I noticed everyone except the cat I watched the trailer a whole bunch of time and didnt notice the cat. good pointed out, Charlie!
  • Dameon Angell - December 16, 2009 4:41 a.m.

I hope the Riddler returns, maybe making a physical appearance this time?