Topics

Weekend Spent

• CUFCfan616 - August 13, 2012 3:36 p.m.

I continued my save in Football Manager 2012. Struggling to push Cambridge United into European contention in the late 2020s. I also restarted Red Dead Redemption again and am slowly replaying through Final Fantasy X. I'm trying to actually finish a Final Fantasy save before starting a new game somewhere else in the series :D
  • DylaCoughli - August 13, 2012 8:26 a.m.

I played Kingdom Hearts 3D and loved the nods it made to other games :3 Also played some of the first Darksiders, and a few rounds of Black Ops.
  • IceBlueKirby - August 13, 2012 12:46 a.m.

I mostly worked on Half-Life games over the weekend. I finished up the original Half-Life (the Source version that is) and I've started Half-Life 2 as well as Half-Life: Opposing Force. Also started Dragon's Dogma, which I can see myself spending some quality time with.
  • Tareeves89 - August 12, 2012 8:40 p.m.

Just finished deus ex. Now on to mass effect 3!
  • profile0000 - August 12, 2012 3:21 p.m.

Oh, Tom, I feel your pain. Last month I played Install a Water Heater With My Father. I imagine it is just as terrible as your game. Both games, it's worth noting, were developed in the same studio: Hell. As for this weekend, Persona 4 Arena and some Shogun 2 Fall.
  • kachigop - August 12, 2012 12:01 p.m.

Trying to finish Half-Life 2 FINALLY, but then I'll have Episodes 1 and 2. Also been playing Halo: Reach at a friends house. Makes me a bit sad as a (proud, but Halo-free) PS3 owner. Also been watching TSL4! (That's Starcraft 2 kiddos.)
  • PolarBearsInHeat - August 12, 2012 10:54 a.m.

Finally got the Gods & Kings expansion for Civ V, so I'll be one more turn-ing all weekend
  • gamesradarclint - August 13, 2012 9:47 a.m.

Nice, Gods and Kings is a great expansion, I think the best improvement was to the naval system. Ships actually matter now that you can capture coastal towns with them. Also have fun with the Huns! There are my favorite Civ I've played with so far.
  • Moondoggie1157 - August 12, 2012 8:43 a.m.

Just Cause 2 and Split Second online, Aw yeee
  • EwoksTasteLikeChicken - August 12, 2012 6:22 a.m.

Meant to finish Mass Effect 3, but I've been playing a ton of League of Legends instead.
  • somerandomchap - August 12, 2012 2:55 a.m.

Played BF3 because i just became a premium member... uuuughhh, i guess it is technically cheaper, i really like the CQ maps. Played some max payne 3 and played a bunch of halo reach private maps with crazy options split screen with a friend and a couple other guys we met while talking shit on the mic.
  • ImmaChicken - August 12, 2012 2:29 a.m.

I will be %100ing batman arkham asylum. Then starting Fallout 3.
  • darkrider105 - August 11, 2012 9:55 p.m.

Love this idea GR. I will be finishing darksiders and starting Just Cause 2. Will sprinkle in some Pro Evo 2012 throughout the weekend
  • Corsair89 - August 11, 2012 8:41 p.m.

I'll be playing Persona 4 Arena while counting down the seconds to The Last Story release.
  • yaswanth - August 11, 2012 7:53 p.m.

I will be playing Darksiders II,Skyrim(Dawn guard),Deus ex Human revolution.
  • Cyberninja - August 11, 2012 6:42 p.m.

Kingdom Hearts 3D is how I am spending my weekend, Just grinding for the final world right now.
  • Greg53 - August 11, 2012 6:36 p.m.

I've been playing Battlefield 3 more since i got premium, but i decided to get back to Skyrim. My last charachter was a well rounded Nord, i mostly used two one-handed weapons, so i created a mage/archer. It's a totally different experiance. I'm also not really going with the main story, and more focusing on little side quests common npc's give me, and it's a lot of fun again. And of course, i'll be playing some Hitman: Blood Money on the side, it was a great summer sale purchase.
  • ObliqueZombie - August 11, 2012 11:45 p.m.

Ahhh, such is the best part about Skyrim! Depending on the way you play, i.e. character's specialization, it turns into a completely different game experience. Fantastic.
  • ThatGamerDude - August 11, 2012 5:45 p.m.

I going to be playing some good ol' CoD while also racing through Split Second and Gran Turismo and if I can find my external harddrive for my computer, then I can finally play through the Counter Strike: Global Offensive beta that I've neglected for far too long.
  • taokaka - August 11, 2012 4:42 p.m.

This weekend I've been blasting through max payne 3 and also wipeout 2048 while waiting on trains. I would be continuing my journey on Persona 3 FES but I only have Max Payne 3 till next friday.