Topics

Sony WTF

• elmaropwnz - December 2, 2010 8:57 p.m.

HELL YEAH!
  • QWERTYCommander - December 2, 2010 8:27 p.m.

The photoshopped Chloe looks fucking scary. Thanks guys.
  • CatrParrot - December 2, 2010 7:42 p.m.

*loud, irate groan* The photoshopped images made this news only slightly less infuriating. Very, VERY slightly. I fucking hate video game movies.
  • MrsJonMurphy - December 2, 2010 7:38 p.m.

Don't kid yourself guys. If there's one rule in Hollywood, it's that video game movies have to suck or be canceled right after they're announced. At this point, I'm seriously hoping for a cancellation, as I knew with the announcement of the "star" the movie was going in the wrong direction. Anyone familiar with Cracked's shorter and more honest movie script articles should recognize this: Mark Wahlberg explains the historical significance of an artifact to other archeologists. It's exactly as realistic as it sounds.
  • EdDeRs1 - December 2, 2010 7:34 p.m.

STONE COLD! Kane would be epic as well
  • Spacegrass - December 2, 2010 7:33 p.m.

I already lost interest in this movie when I saw that Mark "Max Payne" Wahlberg was going to be in it. It's hard to think of a less charismatic actor. Hopefully, everyone involved in this movie will be afflicted by an Aztec curse and die before it's finished.
  • wedgie - December 2, 2010 7:15 p.m.

Forget Navarro and Gabriel Roman. I am thinking Enriqo Englesias/ricky martin for navarro, that would probably be excellent. And Roman? Ill let you guys take your pick On a more serious note, what has been my favorite game franchise since jak and daxter hopefully will not be worse for wear after this movie.
  • NotBraze - December 2, 2010 6:49 p.m.

I can't believe how awful this sounds. Of all game to film adaptations, Uncharted should be a no-brainer. Just honor the damn source material and you'll have a great action adventure film, but yet Hollywood is still finding someway to eff it up.
  • aJAWSOMEocelot - December 2, 2010 6:45 p.m.

Oh shit, this made me rofl! Nicely done!
  • kuroda - December 2, 2010 6:42 p.m.

This is going to be the shiznit! I'd pay 50 bucks to see this
  • WickedSid - December 2, 2010 6:26 p.m.

Now, this... This is perfection. I can not see better "actors," for these roles! Jolly good show!
  • Robx - December 2, 2010 5:56 p.m.

@ChihiRocket I see what you did there.
  • Styrophoamicus - December 2, 2010 5:27 p.m.

Thank You, Games Radar, for turning a tragedy into a hilarious tragedy
  • batti - December 2, 2010 5:26 p.m.

how about "Beanie"(Sean Bean) as Flynn? He´s perfect for the role(how many double-timing scumbags has he not played?)
  • ChiChiRocket - December 2, 2010 5:05 p.m.

@Genericpenisjoketista Ah, OK. I figured it was either that or a lady bat that searches for giant emeralds.
  • Lionzest7 - December 2, 2010 5:05 p.m.

honestly, I think the original VA cast could make a much better movie. At first though I thought this was a serious article LOL
  • Ironarm - December 2, 2010 4:59 p.m.

C'mon guys, Keeanu Reeves deserves to play Flynn. He'd be just PERFECT for the role.
  • Cromac - December 2, 2010 4:58 p.m.

Can't help but think you guys are trying to say "Mark Walhberg? It could be worse." That may be true, but that doesn't negate the fact the he still doesn't suit this role.
  • Genericpenisjoketista - December 2, 2010 4:58 p.m.

@chichirocket It means that he searches for the fortunes hidden inside of make up.
  • ChiChiRocket - December 2, 2010 4:52 p.m.

What is a "rouge fortune hunter?"