Topics

Comic-Con

• GamesRadarMichaelGrimm - July 20, 2011 8:05 p.m.

@ Bantha_Fodder Capcom said there's 12 new characters, and these 8 plus the 4 announced this morning (Hawkeye, Firebrand, Strider, and Ghost Rider) make the total 12, unless there's some ultra secret stuff they're holding on to.
  • thecakeisapie - July 20, 2011 8:05 p.m.

OBJECTION!!!
  • Ded - July 20, 2011 8:01 p.m.

Disappointing :/ so many good characters could have made it in.
  • veryweirdguy - July 20, 2011 7:58 p.m.

Amazing choices. Love them (except the DMC one, I don't know him.) Rocket Raccoon is now my favourite starting character.
  • Bantha_Fodder - July 20, 2011 7:58 p.m.

ROCKET RACCOON? ROCKET. FUCKING. RACCOON? AND NO MENTION OF VENOM, CARNAGE, DOC OCK, MEGA MAN, OR DOCTOR WILEY? WHAT. THE. FUCK, CAPCOM? ... alright, rant over... well, these appear to be just SOME of the leaked characters, so there's still hope...
  • jackthemenace - July 20, 2011 7:52 p.m.

I know I said I hate these constant re-releases of Games. But I DO love Vergil... Still, I stand by my point, these should be DLCs, and the fixes and other updates should be patches. They don't justify full retail price for nothing new.
  • batmanboy11 - July 20, 2011 7:50 p.m.

Good roster, though I'd have liked to see Daredevil make the cut.
  • tareq - July 20, 2011 7:50 p.m.

Nemesis is in there despite them saying they couldn't cause it would change the content rating My life is complete
  • MaxBernard - July 20, 2011 7:47 p.m.

@blscactus: I totally agree also I wasn't first, woops!
  • DeathByPoke - July 20, 2011 7:47 p.m.

still no megaman :( and what happened to Doc Ock
  • blscactus - July 20, 2011 7:46 p.m.

What I want to know is, can I get this as DLC? I really don't want to buy a whole new version of the game just to get these characters. Same with SF4, why pay for the same game again?
  • MaxBernard - July 20, 2011 7:45 p.m.

haha looks like someone at Capcom's in trouble now. also first
  • ArmTheBomb - July 20, 2011 7:45 p.m.

OMGosh Pheonix Wright. YES!