Topics

Comic-Con

• ACGUY - July 20, 2011 10:57 p.m.

Megaman's reaction http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/562496
  • Psylockerules - July 20, 2011 10:39 p.m.

ok so i read this as much as iron fist, Nemisis and Dr.strange are just plain awesome. i was SO angry but after thinking about it, i kinda do feel like it MIGHT be a well elaborated ruse... would they really have no females at all??? Ms. Marvel, Psylocke, Elektra and Squirrel Girl were names that were thrown around a lot... I just don't get it. but on the other hand, these characters are very likely, except for Phoenix Wright but i guess the fans outcry was enough... it's a lot to take in.... I just hope that now that there has been a huge leak that they will try to make more surprises? or maybe have something big up their sleeves.... I would really love to see some more females, and Gambit and Megaman
  • ACGUY - July 20, 2011 10:27 p.m.

MEGAMAN STILL NOT IN WHAT THE HELL CAPCOM?!
  • DaMaJaDiZ - July 20, 2011 9:53 p.m.

Yes on the Ironfist front.
  • jmj542 - July 20, 2011 9:42 p.m.

NO MEGAMAN NO GUILE NO X-MEN THIS SUM BULLSHIT
  • DexMcclane - July 20, 2011 9:20 p.m.

Pretty lame list to me, strider and phoenix are ok, but what about carnage, gambit, c. commando, leon kennedy, megaman there are better characters in both franchises than the ones in te list above
  • MouseKlok - July 20, 2011 9:20 p.m.

SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • OhUltra - July 20, 2011 9:19 p.m.

Jesus, Capcom. Now that you've put in Dr.Strange and Hawkeye in the game, I'm probably going to have to rebuy it. At least now I have a stick and might be able to hold my own (though it would be great if I could get some charge characters in the house).
  • ThatGuyFromTV - July 20, 2011 9:19 p.m.

Shit, and i wasn't planning on upgrading. But I'm getting a huge objection to that decision now... AAAAAAAGH JUST RELEASE THIS AS DLC ALREADY!!!
  • SerpentineZERO - July 20, 2011 9 p.m.

That was quick. This is pretty cool, it would've been nice to have Cable, Cyclops, Mega Man, Juggernaut, Sakura, etc. but these picks aren't too bad. Regardless, the lower price point is cool too.
  • SanctusScorpius - July 20, 2011 8:58 p.m.

Know what's worse for Mega Man fans? There is a new Mega Man Legends stage. All buried under snow. Capcom hates Mega Man.
  • Personamanxx - July 20, 2011 8:45 p.m.

I'm glad I waited. Iron Fist, and Rocket Raccoon. That's just awesome. Not as obscure of characters I would have hoped for but still pretty awesome.
  • Valcrist - July 20, 2011 8:42 p.m.

So MML3 got cancelled, and you wont even trow the fans a bone by including a megaman in there? Although If they are anouncing this 6 months after the original release, then maybe they will put him as DLC, you know, to make even more money? @LSZ I totally agree with you, although it could have been worse, they could have added another Street Fighter character I suppose...
  • Ultimadrago - July 20, 2011 8:40 p.m.

I started my fight for Phoenix Wright right here on this website. Someone PM'ed me about the battle to include Phoenix Wright and I accepted. Many months later, surpassing the original release date for MvC3...and here we all are. Persistence. Passion. Patience. Now excuse me, it's time to PAAAAARTAAAAAY!!
  • veryweirdguy - July 20, 2011 8:32 p.m.

@mccoll_17 Fair enough! Dante's a decent character in MvC3, so Vergil's potentially a good choice!
  • LSZ - July 20, 2011 8:32 p.m.

Nemesis and Vergil? Really? The roster needs 4 Resident Evil characters and 3 from DMC? That just seems lazy and those spots could have been filled with more interesting choices. I do like the Doctor Strange addition and the rest of the new characters are alright.
  • EnigmaSpirit - July 20, 2011 8:25 p.m.

Wow... that was fast. They can't control a leak for... 5 minutes?
  • mcoll_17 - July 20, 2011 8:20 p.m.

@veryweirdguy If you know Dante in Devil May Cry, that is his brother Vergil (twin actually). I don't know, if they did like a downloadable update also from the physical copy, i'll get it. If not, I'll still get it after release.
  • MidianGTX - July 20, 2011 8:14 p.m.

I guess I'll just wait for this one to hit rock bottom prices like MvC3 did around here... then I'll only end up paying the price of one full game for both.
  • Ilyere - July 20, 2011 8:07 p.m.

Haha, Phoenix Wright! That's the selling point of this game for me! I just hope there's some actual DLC though...