• SCndZ - April 17, 2012 3:07 p.m.

sry fr triple post, system sucks
  • stephen-kidwell - April 17, 2012 3:10 p.m.

Got to say I'm glad to see so much Mass Effect love(one of the best series' I've played & I've been gaming for a while) but as a guy(and colossal geek) I'd have to go with Liara or Tali(played through first 2 games way back and went w/ both) both have such rich history & interesting personas I have to cast a dual vote on this one. Samara is pretty kick ass as well.
  • king-ofchennai - April 17, 2012 4:07 p.m.

Did any of you play the 2007 Prince of Persia reboot. Elika was one i loved to have around simply because she always catches you when you fell :) Second place : Nariko from Heavenly Sword.
  • Doofe2012 - April 17, 2012 4:26 p.m.

I definitely think they got the number 1 spot right. I've never played a series that creates such an emotional attachment to the characters the way Mass Effect does. Honestly, all of the spots could have been taken up by Liara, Tali, Kaidan, Miranda, Wrex, Garrus, and Shepard him/herself. They're all that well-written, but Garrus really takes the cake. He's the ultimate bro for the males and the sexy, caring badass for the females.
  • halcyondayz - April 17, 2012 6:44 p.m.

Technically you could probably fill this whole list up with Mass Effect characters, but Garrus is definitely deserving of number one. He's a character everyone loves, I think. Even my younger brother acknowledges Garrus and his Shepard's bromance.
  • TehTDK - April 17, 2012 7:16 p.m.

Where is Miranda from ME2, Liara from ME1-2 and 3 etc :P. I digged most of the chicks from that game. But Liara and Tali is my primaries, simply because Tali is so fragile and vulnerable and Liara for going from tender and gentle, to a bit hard and cold, and to refind her gentler bits again, but not entirely loosing it.
  • goodchaos - April 17, 2012 7:19 p.m.

~OH ~Garrus<3 How I Love Thee<3<3<3 Swooon!
  • melissam2256 - April 17, 2012 7:21 p.m.

Garrus to me was always a best friend, when you romance him he seems like he never considered it and makes it very awkward. My first choice will always be Thane!
  • josh-horvath - April 18, 2012 6:29 a.m.

but with thane you have that whole thing with his son. i doubt you can have a discussion with him without kolyat being brought up in some way.
  • jade-laan - April 17, 2012 8:20 p.m.

I have got to say Alistair from Dragon age origins .He is so sweet and adorable
  • Raptura - April 18, 2012 9:59 a.m.

I completely agree. It is something about his shy demeanor. Plus becoming a queen is a nice perk.
  • Deathdeisel - April 17, 2012 8:22 p.m.

Omg reaching the end was so awesome. One of the few times i couldnt agree more with you guys on here. Regardless of if i was romancing him or not, it was ridiculous how awesome he was. Garrus is just pure awesome.
  • Tweegazer - April 17, 2012 8:44 p.m.

Garrus absolutely 100% deserved #1. He had me at "calibrations". Also, he's pretty much ruined any attraction that I ever had to human males, because they will never be Garrus.
  • Fox_Mulder - April 17, 2012 9:34 p.m.

Honestly, this would be my top 7 loves list too. In an alternate universe, I would definitely get with Garrus.
  • WickeD_Thrasher - April 18, 2012 1:05 a.m.

How about GLaDOS? No Love for GLaDOS? I can't believe it.
  • trevor-vickrey - April 18, 2012 6:07 a.m.

seriously where the hell is aeris
  • archnite - April 18, 2012 8:06 a.m.

I feel as if Aeris is the cheerleader of the video game high school, why bother showing her any love her when every dude in the place has a right hard on for her.
  • samsneeze - April 18, 2012 8:20 p.m.

I don't.
  • mothbanquet - April 18, 2012 6:46 a.m.

Interesting comments below. I would've had Tali on the list but Garrus deserves that spot just as much. My big manly heart was melted by some of the lines he came out with in ME3 when romancing my Femshep and threatened to bring on big manly bro-tears after that final goodbye, both male and female chars. Marston was an excellent choice, and I don't think any of these lists would be complete without Alyx.
  • archnite - April 18, 2012 8:05 a.m.

That girl from Zelda was a real surprise. I though for sure you would of had Trip (from Enslaved) on here, or more fittingly Monkey. When Trip removes his head band and he tells her to put it back on my heart melted. Maybe a Top 7 Couples? Also through the course of Journey I fell in love with the other Traveler, when I got him/her killed by the last sand wyrm, I shed a tear and felt really guilt.