• Sjoeki - April 16, 2012 4:46 p.m.

I really cared for Jenny in the darkness, so sad to see her go! And no matter how many times I start over with Mass Effect 2 or 3, I only go for Tali, it feels wrong to go for any of the other characters, not that they are bad, tali is just the one for me in that series. Oh and that Trip girl from Enslaved gives me a raging semi.
  • Grif - April 16, 2012 4:41 p.m.

I can't believe how well you described the Sims. I've never thought of it that way, and in some ways it's kind of depressing (in a good way).
  • D0CCON - April 16, 2012 4:01 p.m.

I could put half of the ME characters up there as either romance or bromance. Joker, EDI, Garrus, Tali, Kaiden (even if he sometimes was an asshole), Miranda, heck, even Shepherd, they are all awesome.
  • D0n41d - April 16, 2012 3:56 p.m.

I'm gonna have to add Fawkes from Fallout 3. When I busted out of the Enclave headquarters and heard his roar and the blast of his laser minigun from over the next ridge, my heart leapt into my throat with ecstacy. We've been together ever since.
  • forestfire55 - April 16, 2012 5:41 p.m.

Oh definetly! I loved him!... like a bro to bro kind of thing... ya...
  • StrayGator - April 16, 2012 3:52 p.m.

gief
  • WizardZombie - April 16, 2012 3:51 p.m.

I want to say Lydia from Skyrim, but after 50 hours she ended up being a total bitch. No love for you!
  • crswaites - April 16, 2012 3:49 p.m.

I'd hate to even mention her name because I know how other fans of this particular character are, but I'm utterly in love with Tali from Mass Effect. I started off using her in my team from a completely mechanical fashion-- I utterly sucked at the simon-says hacking mini game, and I needed a character that could hack so I could spend a little omni gel to get into chests instead of just being SOL, so I picked Tali. I found her cute and charming, but I ordinarily don't go for the naive, innocent characters in these games-- I despised Aerith from FF7 and found her to be designed by committee for nerd crush-- but by the time I heard Tali lamenting the fact that she missed her flotilla, I'd learned so much about her culture and learned so much about her character from having her constantly around that I found myself genuinely caring and wishing I could cheer her up, and when she did cheer up I found myself genuinely joyed. When I played ME2 and had no idea who would be in your team other than the people on the box and I encountered Tali in the first mission, I was absolutely crushed when she wouldn't join me initially. Yes, I know I belong to a group of weirdos who make way, way too much fan artwork of her, but the thing is, I'm not annoyed by them at all; I completely sympathize. She's freaking awesome.
  • Sjoeki - April 16, 2012 4:48 p.m.

I'm right there with you.
  • lemur - April 16, 2012 3:47 p.m.

Call me weirdo or what not, but I fell in love with Alec Mason from red faction: guerrilla.
  • Pwnz0r3d - April 16, 2012 3:06 p.m.

Totally agree with Alena, John Marston, and Garrus. I don't care if the man to woman ratio in that list is way off. I also think that Tali's accent is incredibly hot, and she just acts all cute and shy around Shep. Foreign accents (ESPECIALLY Middle Eastern ones) get me all mushy inside. But seriously. I could go for DAYS about how awesome Garrus is. Man he's just... my brother man. And I'm also surprised about the exclusion of Ezio, I thought he was the pinnacle of the "sexy game character" with his charm and relative ease of getting into women's pants (or lack thereof). And he has a voice every guy wants.
  • Pwnz0r3d - April 16, 2012 3:07 p.m.

Whoops, meant Elena. Have a friend named Alena, get shit mixed up with spelling.
  • PBC13 - April 16, 2012 2:36 p.m.

This list, as has been mentioned, is very much missing Ezio. Possibly the greatest character to ever come from a video game in my opinion.
  • GR HollanderCooper - April 16, 2012 2:47 p.m.

BUT HE'S SO OLD.
  • PBC13 - April 17, 2012 6:31 a.m.

Not when he was young he wasn't. :P
  • FanofSaiyan - April 16, 2012 2:25 p.m.

Dominic Santiago from the Gears of War series. The only character with any true emotion in the entire trilogy. Ophelia from Brutal Legend deserves a shout-out as well.
  • JMarsella09 - April 16, 2012 2:21 p.m.

I have fallen for two video game girls. The first is Mass Effect's Tali. That cute accent, the shyness she displays as you pursue her. That air of mystery that surrounds her is fascinating and I just want to pull her close, even with the shotgun. Then there Is Naoto Shirogane from Persona 4. She was similar to Tali in that while she can certainly handle herself we in any battle, she has a shy and emotional side too. In fact some of the best scenes involve her timid nature... Oh and I think androgyny is hot.
  • codystovall - April 16, 2012 2:19 p.m.

Batman well cause hes batman. And Joker cause well hes joker. Your Pikmin and your pokemon and Wheatley.
  • GR HollanderCooper - April 16, 2012 2:47 p.m.

You have no idea how close Wheatley was to making this list, even though this list is more "romantic love." SO CLOSE.
  • BladedFalcon - April 16, 2012 3:54 p.m.

I also thought about Wheatley.... But yeah, awesome as he is, the fact that he's a robotic, soccer ball-sized, traitorous little bastard hurts his chances to be someone you could romantically fall in love with XD