• GringoStar - July 1, 2011 11:21 p.m.

El Shaddai is a boring platformer. I don't know what all the critics see about it, but it's shameless garbage. It would have been a mediocre game at best on the Ps1 or N64, but this just looks and feels horrible. When I heard it was from one of the people who helped made Okami, I was excited...now it's just a sore sight for the eyes.
  • Zeos - July 1, 2011 10:42 p.m.

Going to have to get the Uncharted Dual pack seeing as how I have yet to play either of them.
  • Aletheon - July 1, 2011 10:26 p.m.

EDF Catherine El Shaddai Ms. splosion Man Bastion
  • Yeager1122 - July 1, 2011 10:01 p.m.

Nothing really jumps out at me this month only some it might be okays to me but thats fine waiting for september through january for all the amazing games coming out need to save up the money.
  • Clovin64 - July 1, 2011 9:55 p.m.

El Shaddai might be worth a look (arent some of the Okami dev team involved?), but aside from that, looks like a pretty dry month. I might just go outside for a bit instead. Soak up some summer sun. Then swiftly retreat into my dark bedroom when the light hurts my pasty gamer skin.
  • EnigmaSpirit - July 1, 2011 9:41 p.m.

I love everything about Catherine except for the puzzle gameplay thingy. I really wish they would just make it an anime.
  • Claymore65 - July 1, 2011 9:12 p.m.

Actually, Catherine is the seductive one, Katherine (with a K) is your current girlfriend in the game Catherine. Kind of confusing, but I'm really looking foward to it.
  • MouseKlok - July 1, 2011 9:12 p.m.

Catherine! :D
  • FirLocke - July 1, 2011 9:07 p.m.

EU: July 1st- Solatorobo: Red the Hunter. Good luck finding it!
  • SpikroddNG - July 1, 2011 9:06 p.m.

Lots of great gems to pick around. Super excited about Insect Armageddon and From Dust, and Catherine still holds my curiosity. I didn't need all this money anyway.
  • nesther - July 1, 2011 9 p.m.

Catherine really intrigues me. Might check out El Shaddai too.
  • PimplesInYourAsstista - July 1, 2011 8:49 p.m.

The only thing in here that looks interesting is From Dust...and thats right at the end of the month. Well, at least I don't need to spend much on new games this time around.
  • MancisFrorkYorgan - July 1, 2011 8:48 p.m.

@IcePotato Yo, The Smurfs: Dance Party. Just sayin' -- July isn't the 'weak month' you think it is ;-).
  • IcePotato - July 1, 2011 8:39 p.m.

Kinda of a weak month.