• ObliqueZombie - July 12, 2011 4:35 p.m.

Okay, so I came back to check, and how come Kill Team isn't out today?! YOU LIARS! YOU GOT MY HOPES UP!
  • Crypto140 - July 7, 2011 1:48 p.m.

Call of Juarez: The Cartel looks good. I have never hear of it until now though, so I dont know if it is worth my money. When are we getting Payday: The Heist?
  • Ivegotmyawesomepantson - July 6, 2011 3:32 a.m.

It's going to be a long month until From Dust comes out.
  • TeslaVonMagnus - July 5, 2011 5:32 a.m.

Can it be November now? Come to me Halo Anniversary and Assassin's Creed: Revelations!!
  • eliguy83 - July 5, 2011 12:46 a.m.

Believe me, I have cousins with 5- and 6-year-olds who will snap up Dancing with the Smurfs or whatever it's called. It'll make the devs enough money to have lunch while they perfect the follow-up :P While I was initially really intrigued with Catherine (and still am), I don't think I'm going to immediately spend my money on it. I'll probably get El Shaddai, if anything, although there's lots of PSN games I need to catch up on. (Outland, anyone??)
  • GameManiac - July 4, 2011 10:17 p.m.

I actually considered Pac-Man and Galaga Dimensions for that 3D Galaga mode (or whatever it's called). I decided to pass on it. Quite often, games I consider don't meet my expectations, and I only consider them because they partially interest me.
  • gizmowizard - July 4, 2011 3:10 a.m.

Looks like a good line up looking forward to it
  • grayguwapo - July 4, 2011 3:06 a.m.

Hmmm... I guess the only thing I really like coming out is Catherine... of course Uncharted is awesome but I've already got both so no deal there for me... Pretty strong month for those that don't own any or some of the dual packs but quite weak for those who do... c'mon October and November, let's get to it!!!
  • Plan10FromOuterSpace - July 3, 2011 7:22 p.m.

urgh what a terrible month for games, literally nothing on this list that jumps out at me...I hate how, as soon as college is over for the summer the games market dries up, guess ill just have to enjoy the sun or something
  • ObliqueZombie - July 3, 2011 3:53 p.m.

Huh. I guess I'll be getting Warhammer 40k: Kill Team by myself. Seriously, does NO ONE know what Warhammer 40k is? Only one of the deepest, goriest, badass, fleshed out, intriguing franchises. And it's older than all you dern kids, what with yer Japanese gaming 'n' such. And free unlockables for the first ever iteration of a Space Marine, with the cleverly titled-game "Warhammer 40k: Space Marine?" I'm in.
  • Reinha6 - July 3, 2011 3:15 p.m.

It's ALL about the Smurfs!
  • Defguru7777 - July 3, 2011 2:49 a.m.

If you really want to sound optimistic about Captain America, you should remember the X-Men Origins: Wolverine game. Remember how good that was for such a bad movie? ...but I think Captain America the game will suck, though... :(
  • maximum - July 3, 2011 1:50 a.m.

Oh my gosh From Dust comes out on my birthday!I know what I'm getting!
  • bigwill1221 - July 3, 2011 12:36 a.m.

wtf at the Catherine crap talk
  • Limbo - July 2, 2011 9:21 p.m.

From Dust looks interesting. Everything else here doesn't really float my boat.
  • shawksta - July 2, 2011 1:48 p.m.

@Mboy1100 of course, third parties arnt supporting them as much and Nintendo's still working on their games. they cant release AAA games every month
  • shawksta - July 2, 2011 1:38 p.m.

Ms. Splosion man, i loved the original and seeing how this gets new gameplay mechanics to make it better and that wierd mode, its definitly worth waiting. Pacman championship, Galaga dimensions and much more? Hell yeah! you sounded a bit ignorant, HD may be cool but a portable version with 3DS mechanics? thats the way! lets just hope it doesnt get a bogus score for no reason
  • Ultima - July 2, 2011 12:44 p.m.

Im very excited about From Dust, more than any game for aaaages
  • philipshaw - July 2, 2011 12:35 p.m.

Catherine is the only game that I'm getting and I have to import it
  • Peguin - July 2, 2011 10:23 a.m.

Bastion and from dust look great. Bit weak on the AAA games though