• Red - February 22, 2010 5:15 p.m.

I feel bad for Ubisoft wasting their time with DRM. I know nothing about programming, but I know someone out there will crack it possibly within days of release. We're talking days before or after release here too. Pirates will still pirate their games, that's what they do. Choking the faithful honest buyers of Ubisoft's products in response to this is baffling. The pirates are the enemy, not us. Who green lit a Tekken movie? Isn't it kinda late for this to be coming out? It's scary to think there are really that many fans left who said, "Yes, I want a Tekken movie." and that it was enough reason to make it.
  • jackthemenace - February 21, 2010 12:25 p.m.

WHOA tekken looks bad. and i have to say, there is a distint lack of awesomly gory and violent games in aus, i never saw many when i ws there. atkinsons being a tool ¬_¬
  • soccerclownking - February 21, 2010 4:38 a.m.

Hahaha i can't get over how embarrassing that COD fail is.
  • crimson_soulreaper305 - February 20, 2010 8:09 p.m.

hahaha! the fail vid was too funny. "O HAI MICK. I CAN HAS R18 RATING PLZ? KTHXBAI" maybe, i'll think about it.
  • GameManiac - February 20, 2010 4:51 p.m.

No WONDER kratos is always pissed off...
  • halomech15 - February 20, 2010 3:21 p.m.

I'm gonna take a guess here; Ubisoft just doesn't get it.
  • philipshaw - February 20, 2010 11:30 a.m.

Lol @ COD vid. Also the elf coustume should be an unlock in GOW3
  • Kenzo - February 20, 2010 4:42 a.m.

I laughed so hard at the COD video. thats something I can see one of my friends doing
  • EnragedTortoise1 - February 20, 2010 3:33 a.m.

I love the sniper's comment after the kill-"Oh, sh*t man, you're an amateur..." Lol. O HAI MICK I CAN HAs R18 RATING PLZ KTHNXBAI wait, that's supposed to be threatening?
  • Cwf2008 - February 20, 2010 3 a.m.

Haha that CoD fail video was hilarious. But i can see why that Aussie is so threatened, i mean first their asking for an R rating for games, next there gonna try to usurp him. Besides everyone knows gamers are far more terrifying than outlaw bikers who idk use guns and high speed motorcycles? What a fucking idiot. @sleepy92: It says "O HAI MICK. I CAN HAS R18 RATING PLZ? KTHXBAI" Right above the picture too -_-
  • sleepy92ismypsn - February 20, 2010 2:11 a.m.

what does that note with the letter cut outs say?
  • RebornKusabi - February 19, 2010 11:35 p.m.

That has to be the most threatening note I have ever seen! If you read between the lines of the note, you see the deep, dark, cold eyes of an unsympathetic killer! This has to stop because these gamers are a threat to our normal everyday way of life- more than Barack Obama and Osama bin Laden! ... i can haz faxnuz positin??
  • OmNomRomRearghNergh - February 19, 2010 10:51 p.m.

I hate my country's government so very often. But top marks to the guy who did the letter :) so funny
  • Cyberninja - February 19, 2010 10:18 p.m.

the best platform for third party devlopers is easily the dreamcast
  • ventanger - February 19, 2010 7:22 p.m.

Outlawed bikers who play video games are among the most feared individuals in Australia. I guess...
  • Ru89 - February 19, 2010 7:14 p.m.

another thing what about the announcement of the 3 new characters added to SSFIV: Dudley, Ibuki & Makoto (I think i spelled it right)
  • saya-MON - February 19, 2010 6:59 p.m.

Call of duty video was hilarious, should of just typed "behind you!"
  • D0CCON - February 19, 2010 6:47 p.m.

I feel so sorry for Australian gamers. How the (explitive) does that come even close to threatening? He's covering his ass because he doesn't want to give up his hunger for pointless power. (btw, the two words I had to type to post this comment are "reviling Government" I am amazed.)
  • gannsi - February 19, 2010 6:02 p.m.

the call of duty video is so funny
  • Ru89 - February 19, 2010 6 p.m.

maybe its me gr but the candice hillebrand link won't display the pic for me