• JonGlenna - February 2, 2010 9:06 p.m.

I already play BFH, but now I've installed most of these games to try them out. I'll probably stick with CoD as my first and favourite game, but its fun to try something new! You can check out my youtube channel for videoes of me playing Battlefield Heroes. I've just started posting them. Search jonglenna. :]
  • DreadZer0 - December 12, 2009 10:23 p.m.

You all forgot one major thing... You can't play combat arms if you are in the UK. WHY IS THE UK SUCH A BACKWATER IN TECH?
  • kellir - November 29, 2009 3:55 p.m.

Warsow is pretty awesome too i think you forgot that 1 :p
  • kibbles0515 - November 21, 2009 7:45 a.m.

Where are all the games for Mac? I know Macs aren't known for their gaming prowess, but there's no reason I shouldn't be able to play some games too.
  • HappinessIsaWarmGun - November 20, 2009 2:14 a.m.

There are lots of other free shooters, but you've limited your selection at the so-called "best". Gotta keep a limit on things somehow, I suppose. Here's another freebie which is another CS rip-off: Cross Fire (http://crossfire.z8games.com/index.aspx)
  • KTSU - November 17, 2009 8:59 p.m.

BFH is not bad. CA is okay but the cash items give HUGE advantages. I'm playing Quake Live and AVA right now.
  • Pwnroyd - November 17, 2009 5:38 p.m.

Best F2P shooter I've played in years! Check it out if you haven't...
  • Wizrai - November 15, 2009 2:43 p.m.

@enlargedhousecats They wouldn't have terminated your account if you didn't break the ToS. If you really didn't, then get a ticket from the help desk and they should fix it.
  • enlargedhousecats - November 15, 2009 1:23 a.m.

I love all those games. But the guys at ijji are idiots, they terminated my account before I could even play AVA. Probably would have been a good game
  • ilike2pwn - November 14, 2009 6:08 p.m.

I had Battlefield Heroes for a while and its a very fun game. Only problem is IT WONT LET ME KILL PEOPLE SHIRTLESS!!!!!!!!! Other than that, its a nice capture-the-flag game.
  • RedOutlive10 - November 14, 2009 12:05 a.m.

You missed Urban Terror. That game might have old graphics, but the gameplay is awesome.
  • Hammerburst - November 13, 2009 10:36 p.m.

Just Got Battlefield heroes, its really good for a free game, but I was annoyed that they wanted me to pay just to change my clothes :S. That said, you dont have to, and its still worth it. :)
  • Ricochet3438 - November 13, 2009 10:27 p.m.

hey wat about Wolf Team? That game is fun.....and Free!
  • hectorv1979 - November 13, 2009 9:31 p.m.

ok now i agree that battlefield heroes is a fun game but umm "so it’s no surprise that regular players are some of the friendliest we’ve ever crossed paths with." did you guys actually play it cause this game has the worst community ever. as long as you dont go to their forum or pay attention to the chat box you will love this game
  • ClusterShart - November 13, 2009 7 p.m.

Insurgency could have been on this page. But then again, you need a Source game to play it.
  • 0vonix0 - November 13, 2009 2:31 p.m.

What about Cube 2 Sauterbraten. Its fully online and has a EPIC map etitor and Creator!
  • idlemindkiller - November 13, 2009 2:27 p.m.

I remember that commercial. Some of these games look pretty sweet. have to find some time.
  • mertor3190 - November 13, 2009 8:26 a.m.

Oh man I wanna join the Marines now!
  • JohnnyMaverik - November 13, 2009 4:03 a.m.

S4 League is the best free shooter out there from what I've seen, and I've played all of them on the list so I'd hope I would know. If you haven't tried it and you'd like a free shooter give it a shot.
  • johnthe5th - November 13, 2009 3:24 a.m.

IMO combat arms is actually better than games like counter strike. The maps are much better and you dont have to wait until the next round to play if you die.