• NeoKef - August 26, 2009 9:22 p.m.

Black Out Band is so bad, they are amazing. My new faorite horriable band.
  • Gunslinger - August 26, 2009 9 p.m.

Thank god you put in The Immortals... I would have torn a hole in the internet to stick in there if you hadn't. I think I've hit a pinnacle in nerdiness in that I'd totally put The Immortals on were I a club DJ. It's dance music, they shouldn't complain.
  • Csheroe - August 26, 2009 8:36 p.m.

Mister Elston.... Great Job! I like that your kinda reversing the cheesiest songs about video games.
  • michaelmcc827 - August 26, 2009 8:35 p.m.

I'm kinda getting tired of the articles about music...sure it's amazing and all but this is like four weeks in a row now. Good article though, except most of the songs weren't mainstream so it wasn't that entertainingv to read/understand/remember.
  • somthing42 - August 26, 2009 7:58 p.m.

Infogrames is entertainment . . . Recapcha: $204,176,000 grande
  • skyguy343 - August 26, 2009 7:46 p.m.

ive seen that wii pic on GR already. running out of ideas yet?
  • BertTheTurtle - August 29, 2009 7:08 p.m.

Headshot by Mychildren Mybride. Awesome. Just...awesome
  • secretsearcher - August 29, 2009 2:56 p.m.

wow. just wow. That was...wow. But I noticed that almost all of the songs were perfectly fine until the people started singing...then it always descended into "what. the. hell." I was laughing constantly. It's probably because I can't take music about videogames seriously. And that first video had me gasping for breath I was laughing so hard. Is that the real opening of the show, or did someone edit over it?
  • axelgarcia1 - August 29, 2009 4:21 a.m.

holy crap that kids voice is horrible O.o
  • TheWolf - August 28, 2009 4:31 a.m.

The Yellow Magic Orchestra had a song out called "Computer Games" that didn't have lyrics, but opened up with all the sounds from that game where you jumped on a teeter totter, and popped balloons above you. Late 70's, very early 80's. Extremely cheesy. I'm just sayin'...
  • HoudiniWaltz - August 28, 2009 3:42 a.m.

At about 2 minutes into the "Video Games" song, it sounds like he just burped into video games.
  • KREATIVEassassin - August 28, 2009 2:32 a.m.

"I expected the zelda song by system of a down to be here" That's not System of a Down.
  • gatornation1254 - August 27, 2009 9:41 p.m.

I'm sorry to tell you Mr. Elston but I loved the Space Invaders song.
  • Felixthecat - August 27, 2009 4:09 p.m.

This is kind of like a haven of coolness for me. It deserves to be bookmarked immediately. But that kid singing makes me just want too set him on fire, behead him, take out his voice box, lash him with barbed wire and then throw him into a river. It annoys me when someone thinks their good at something but really they sound like a mouse caught in a bicycle chain. But this is the best article i have read for a long time. Kudos Brett, kudos.
  • gmilf71 - August 27, 2009 3:19 p.m.

the kid in black out's singing makes me want to vomit all over every thing. also i like the chinese ninja warrior pictures: Kickin it in mah home office.Victory in mah home office. lol
  • GrantG - August 27, 2009 2:17 p.m.

it's the bob dylan fan club!
  • Xplosive59 - August 27, 2009 12:13 p.m.

its so great that not all video game music is bad such as bands like powerglove and year 200x but also the videos by theadventuresofdandb on youtube are good underneath is alink to their megeman video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QUEO9Mfmn4M
  • Felixthecat - August 27, 2009 11:50 a.m.

Yesterday, i said that the "Technically, thats not correct..." article was the best one on the site. Not any more! The Super Mario Bros. Super Show is epic though. I've seen every single one. And the very last Castlevania song is fanatastic.
  • HotRod - August 27, 2009 10:33 a.m.

Man, I am CRAZY for that circa 1991 "Whew!" "Yeah!" psuedo hip-hop sample! So funny.
  • TomMishkin - August 27, 2009 9:47 a.m.

Eiffel 65 is yet another reason for being ashamed of being Italian. Luckily we have Mario and Luigi, the redeeming-est of all reasons. BTW, Gremlin Interactive. Zool. Oh, the memories.