• BladedFalcon - May 15, 2012 5:21 a.m.

Pumped up for Revengeance, The Last of Us, RE6 and ACIII. I still don't think GTA V Will be out this year. Everything else I don't really care much about.
  • Pwnage19 - May 22, 2012 1 p.m.

No Borderlands 2? I like your list, but I'd trade Revengeance (even though I'm a huge Metal Gear fan...) for Hitman. I love me some Hitman.
  • BladedFalcon - May 22, 2012 1:13 p.m.

With the pedigree behind Revengeance, i KNOW the game will be good... With Hitman, not so much. That, and i haven't really played any hitman games.
  • Ded - May 15, 2012 3:07 a.m.

...I'm looking forward to Anarchy Reigns, out in the summer.
  • prnvp23 - May 15, 2012 1:55 a.m.

You forgot to mention Hitman Absolution, unless that's been delayed, if not it really should have made it into this list!
  • CitizenWolfie - May 15, 2012 1:37 a.m.

I think GTAV actually will be out this year. Rockstar are pretty good at hiding AAA games that are more complete than they let on. I'd be surprised if GTAV wasn't nearly finished. The Last of Us on the other hand, I reckon it'll get the push back. With Farcry 3, Assassin's Creed 3, Black Ops (maybe), Medal of Honor and my annual WWE game buy, this Autumn is looking to be an expensive one. As it was last year.
  • Rambo 11 - May 15, 2012 1:12 a.m.

Any news on Aliens: Colonial Marines release date, please don't say fall because that is confusing in Australia.
  • BaraChat - May 14, 2012 10:36 p.m.

Since Bioshock was delayed, all I REALLY care about is 1. Borderlands 2 (by a mile) 2. Far Cry 3 Other than that : - The Last of Us really intrigues me, I'm looking forward to more info on it. - Mario is always good news, so that's great. - I've got a (very sad) feeling RE6 will continue the downhill trend of RE5 after the RE4 masterpiece. - BlOps II looks very uninspired. Seriously, that trailer was crap. - I've lost interest in AC after a mediocre ending in ACII and a very average AC:Brotherhood. - Halo 3 was very, very disappointing so Halo 4 is out of the question. All in all, looking a lot less amazing than 2011 (which was, to be honest, a great year), but still some games to look forward to.
  • Fox_Mulder - May 14, 2012 9:16 p.m.

I will cry tears of joy and then subsequently rob a liquor store if a Zelda game is coming to the Wii U's launch.
  • Rezindez - May 14, 2012 8:30 p.m.

Persona 4: The Golden should be on this list and every single subsequent list you guys create. Even where it doesn't fit. By all the gods in heaven, the Persona series is going to be SOOOOOOOOO mainstream someday that it's going to HURT.
  • winner2 - May 14, 2012 7:44 p.m.

AC3, Farcry 3, and GTAV are the only ones on this list I'm excited about. Outside the list, all I can think of is Dishonored. Still wish Bioshock could have made it this year, but extra time = extra quality in this case I suppose.
  • bazookatooth17 - May 14, 2012 7:18 p.m.

Metal Gear Solid Revengence isn't coming out till first quarter next year according to gamestop
  • Viron - May 14, 2012 6:07 p.m.

Unless the next 5 months are filled with GTA5 promos, I doubt it will be out this year.
  • KA87 - May 14, 2012 5:22 p.m.

If COD is that high on this list than the next 7 months might really suck. Sure multiplayer is great, but lets have a great champaign like the ones in Mass Effect or Uncharted. Lets get with the times and produce a really good champaign COD because you are starting to become just like Madden. A new one every year, but no major changes or improvements. In Madden this year I will still be able to play as Rodgers and in COD I will still be able to run around and shot people without a real story. Also if I wanted to kill Zombies I would play RE6, Dead Rising, or Dead Island (its story sucked hard to). Have a nice day.
  • Z-man427 - May 14, 2012 5:10 p.m.

All I care is that ACIII is out on time.
  • gondarpwns - May 14, 2012 4:49 p.m.

Resident Evil 6 is a Yes and Black Ops 2 maybe,......... but Where The hell is Borderlands 2?!
  • Fox_Mulder - May 14, 2012 9:22 p.m.

Yeah for real Borderlands 2 is higher on my list than most of those games.
  • ThatGamerDude - May 14, 2012 3:56 p.m.

I'm mostly looking forward to Far Cry 3,Black Ops II, and Halo 4 this year. If I can, maybe I'll get TLoU and probably ACIII (although that's highly unlikely). It seems a lot of big shooting games are releasing this year...
  • shawksta - May 14, 2012 3:23 p.m.

Yeah, ESPECIALLY E3, and ESPECIALLY since the Wii U is coming and has been said for Pikmin, PIKMIN I TELL YOU. God knows what awaits us in E3, if anything, i just want atleast a Release Date for Paper Mario and Luigi's Mansion 2 even if its next year.
  • shawksta - May 14, 2012 3:40 p.m.

Also, Resi 6 is exciting, lets hope Capcom doesnt screw it up like Racoon City
  • Fox_Mulder - May 14, 2012 9:25 p.m.

RE6 is in good hands. Capcom hired a canadian dev. that made a few SOCOM games to do Raccoon City. You have no need to worry.
  • KolbitosFruitJuice - May 14, 2012 3:19 p.m.

I no longer get upset about delays. Delays mean developers are taking more time to make their games as great as possible. After the disaster that was ME3, I'll take any sort of delays on any sort of games.