We Recommend

• FirLocke - May 23, 2012 10:15 a.m.

Pumped for Darksiders 2 and Sly 4 mostly, out of this list. Don't forget Tekken Tag Tournament 2!
  • winner2 - May 23, 2012 3:47 a.m.

Really hope AC3,FC3, and B/W2 don't get pushed back. I didn't like b/w as much as previous games, weren't my favorites. So I'm hoping they did something to make this one have a bigger pull for me.
  • TheFabricOfTime - May 22, 2012 7:12 p.m.

Sort of sucks that XCOM got delayed though :/
  • shawksta - May 22, 2012 6:03 p.m.

Awesome games, AC3,Far Cry 3, Resi6, Borderlands 2(first suprised me), NSMB2, Black ops 2(yeah I said it), Pokemon White 2, and Kingdom Hearts DDD(Why is that not on the list? Maybe cause its out in Japan already) E3, anything can happen, especially release dates, Animal crossing is most likely getting a date since it was already Japan dated in Nintendo Direct, heres hoping other games gets release dates, especially Paper Mario and Luigis Mansion 2 whose both have dissapeared. And PLEASE *fingers crossed* let Layton vs Ace Attorney be confirmed outside Japan!
  • talleyXIV - May 22, 2012 5:26 p.m.

I actually can't trust that Wii U will even come out this year. I think it will be delayed to at least January.
  • shawksta - May 22, 2012 5:44 p.m.

Considering it doesnt have a full release date and with the news that we wont hear one at E3, its pretty clear Nintendo doesnt want to rush it and want to wait till they're ready before announcing any release date. Im fine if it DOES get delayed, anything to make sure it comes out solidly and not poorly like the 3DS's horrible launch day.
  • metroid2099400 - June 15, 2012 3:16 p.m.

I'd be fine with a delay just so that Nintendo can get its launch line-up in check, but the lack of a firm release date isn't necessarily a cause for gossip. Nintendo's always had a better showing at the TGS than it has at E3, and I'd bet that that's where they'll be giving a firm release date. Looking forward to September!
  • myguyfromthe80s - May 23, 2012 11:06 a.m.

...and miss Christmas? The Wii was released on DEC 7 if I recall.
  • bazookatooth17 - May 22, 2012 3:42 p.m.

I am gonna go out on a limb and guess that the last of us won't come out until sometime around early 2013 say January or February.
  • IceBlueKirby - May 22, 2012 3:34 p.m.

I forgot about New Super Mario Bros. 2. That alone will be enough to get me through the year, but RE6 and ACIII will certainly help. And there's plenty of other games I want to check out on this list as well. So, fine, maybe my whining was for nothing. But isn't whining about everything what the internet was made for?
  • Bionichute - May 22, 2012 3:01 p.m.

When ya put out the first one I was like "Where's Sly 4" but now that it's on there I am completely satisfied.
  • Darkhawk - May 22, 2012 2:42 p.m.

Ha where's Last Guardian? Oh yeah, that's right...
  • codystovall - May 22, 2012 2:04 p.m.

The last of us isnt even out and Im already bored of it. Pokemon b/w 2 looks way more interesting than the original b/w, I kinda feel ripped off.
  • shawksta - May 22, 2012 5:50 p.m.

Well you SHOULDNT be, Black and White 2 isnt a 3rd game rehash unlike last gens and for the first time are direct sequels following the originals storyline, with a ton of new and updated shit and %50 of the map to be replaced with new areas while the old areas are completly frozen. This is what weve been waiting for since Johto
  • AshLynx - May 16, 2012 10:17 a.m.

Umm, Pokemon? That's my big game for the year, I know I'll throw my money to Nintendo for it, it's Pokemon, I always do.
  • rob619 - May 15, 2012 8:11 a.m.

I need some Metal Gear! Give me MG Revengance now
  • yaswanth - May 15, 2012 7:30 a.m.

Darksiders 2?
  • Gazanator101 - May 15, 2012 6:27 a.m.

BioShock Infinite has officially been pushed back to February 2013, which is totally okay, gives Irrational more time to make it even more awesome. And how is Dishonored not on that list? That looks to be a promising contender and it comes out in October. Looking forward to them two, Torchlight 2, DMC, Lollipop Chainsaw, and Sleeping Dogs mainly. And none of them are on that list haha. Even Black Ops 2 I am kind of interested in, because they might be trying something different, or not, we'll have to wait and see. Haven't cared much about COD since MW2 and would like the franchise to not be so stagnant and actually go in a different direction this time around.
  • BladedFalcon - May 15, 2012 5:21 a.m.

Pumped up for Revengeance, The Last of Us, RE6 and ACIII. I still don't think GTA V Will be out this year. Everything else I don't really care much about.
  • Pwnage19 - May 22, 2012 1 p.m.

No Borderlands 2? I like your list, but I'd trade Revengeance (even though I'm a huge Metal Gear fan...) for Hitman. I love me some Hitman.