Topics

TalkRadar

• 435 - March 30, 2010 7:15 p.m.

I missed the Palette Swap Ninja meetup, but I did encounter Mr. Amrich twice at PAX. \'-'/
  • HardlyBirdman - March 30, 2010 1:01 p.m.

Man, with the new site layout, I had to search like mad for this. What ever happened to the TDAR link on the frontpage? Or could the Talk Radar Compendium at least be updated when the new show drops? I always catch the Friday dar on Monday (downloaded the old fashioned way), and with the gut of news posts and the site defaulting to blog-style, I had to go to the features page, then set it to list mode, then wade through a wall of text to find Friday's podcast.(while I'm complaining...what's with the game names atatched to every feature? In what small percentage of posts is that ever relevent? Does anyone search posts by game??) I can and will search to get my Tdar, but I can't imagine that this is helping to induct new listeners who are either: 1) just browsing the site and don't know taht there even is a podcast 2) heard from someone that there is a podcast, but happens to not come at the right time on Friday to actually see it 3) happened to see it one Friday, but doesn't know when new episodes are released, and maybe even missed the one link to the Compendium page for past episodes...so they maybe even heard one Tdar, but come back a week and a half later and can't find a new 'cast and give up. Or am I blind and missing some easy way to get to the latest Talk Radar, and the archive, at any time? Love the show, always gets my week off to a good start.
  • Irishranger - March 30, 2010 1:56 a.m.

Unboxing the DSi XL might be the funniest thing I've seen this month. It must be good times in your offices...that is, when you're not working your butts off. Keep it up guys.
  • 8bitBaby - March 29, 2010 12:46 p.m.

i love you gais SO much, you're so very down to earth. clearly you guys have the knowledge and experience to give us a mind numbing fact filled over analytical snore-fest, but no you guys give us top notch informative entertainment. TDAR FOREVARRRRRRRR! XDD
  • shnazzyone - March 29, 2010 2 a.m.

Just so you guys know... I survived.
  • bjt2012 - March 29, 2010 1:51 a.m.

Great Podcast!
  • ThatsWhatSheSaid - March 28, 2010 7:50 p.m.

Background music this week was especially fantastic, with a good bit of Final Fantasy IX i noticed ...and also Metal Slug for the mother foobaring win
  • zanthox - March 28, 2010 5:20 p.m.

Great episode! keep up the good work!
  • wharcraff - March 28, 2010 2:04 p.m.

Great podcast. Someone really like Red Steel 2. Pax East video with Red Steel 2 on the tubes. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_En6M4sk-0
  • TheTalkRadarNinja - March 28, 2010 5:37 a.m.

TALKRADAR! YAY! o S*** ninjas are supposed to be quiet o well i guess its okay since I'm TheTalkRadarNinja! To the Subway PrizeVan! _________ |Subway!|_\_ yah its a bad van but |___________} I don't care. @ @
  • TedDidlio - March 28, 2010 3:18 a.m.

I want to do something artistic for the 'dar (it's been a while) but I can't draw for shit, and my musical specialty is extremely heavy metal, and I don't know how appreciated that would be.. we'll see I guess. Fucking great cast though.
  • BigLandoz - March 28, 2010 12:43 a.m.

Hooray! TDar!
  • camelfro - March 27, 2010 10:43 p.m.

good job boyss great hustle
  • TURbo - March 27, 2010 7:18 p.m.

There was a lot of Chrono Trigger music in the background.
  • ezekielzero - March 27, 2010 12:25 p.m.

IN SOVIET RUSSIA TALKRADAR LISTENS YOU!!! Man I love this show.
  • SausageLozenge - March 27, 2010 11:46 a.m.

Eric was cool, you guys need to have him on more often. And is it just me or does Brett look a lot like Dave Grohl in that picture with him in an apron.
  • philipshaw - March 27, 2010 9:17 a.m.

Nice new Talkradar, my weekend can begin
  • allthegoodnameswheretaken - March 27, 2010 9:06 a.m.

TALKRAIDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<3
  • bloodyshadow - March 27, 2010 7:21 a.m.

It was great for MIkel to make fun of me cause Chris took out all of the nerdy parts of the story and just lef the one good part. Either way, love the shout out, love the TDar, love the... uh... ladies. Sure why not?!
  • powerpc127 - March 27, 2010 6:33 a.m.

While I don't care about the game that Eric and Brett are holding, I do care about America's Test Kitchen. It's one of the best cooking shows around. More importantly, they're the guys behind Cook's Illustrated, and I love that. Awesome show as always guys.