Topics

TalkRadar

• SmashTVAnt - May 2, 2009 6:35 p.m.

Awesome podcast your holiness
  • DoctorCrazy - May 2, 2009 5:44 p.m.

I laughed for a minute straight at the Brettbot poster caption "rrrreeeeeeeeeeerrrrr" screams:pterodactyl guy :P
  • jar-head - May 2, 2009 5:01 p.m.

hahah " Prepare to Sh1t on your B1tch" hahahaha GR wins yet again
  • Unoriginal - May 2, 2009 3:22 p.m.

Nightshifts at the graveyard will be impossible without T-dar. Don't stop after 50. Please. I agree with Vagrant. If Chris is tired then he should just take a break and let the others take care of TR for a while. Or do like TV shows and take 3 or so months off and then return with another 50 episode season. Please?
  • Vagrant - May 2, 2009 10:49 a.m.

I GOT A SLIGHT MENTION BY NAME AND MADE THE BOTTOM OF THE PODCAST PAGE! Far too happy about that. CHRIIIIIIIIIIIIS; if you're really getting tired of it, you could always take a break. While we do all heart you and would miss you (in a totally hetero way), Brett's proven that he can handle hosting and such.
  • FlashGoron - May 2, 2009 10:48 a.m.

Chris as the "King" is easily in the top 3 of the funnest moments in TDar! Man! That was Awesome!
  • FlashGoron - May 2, 2009 10:46 a.m.

Don't let this be the penultimate episode of the TDAR!!! :( WE WANT MORE!!! :)
  • FlashGoron - May 2, 2009 9:21 a.m.

Bonertown!
  • ClusterShart - May 2, 2009 8:53 a.m.

This is by far one of the best Tdars. reCAPTCHA - ribs Special
  • MrArmageddon - May 2, 2009 6:46 a.m.

I think I can safely say that the King Naming segment was possibly the greatest thing I have ever experienced. Don't stop after T-Dar 50! Pwease?
  • EDfromRED - May 2, 2009 5:13 a.m.

I love this freaking podcast. It's the main reason I keep coming back to the site. I enjoy the articles, but I adore even more, hearing you guys shoot the shite. I know that if the podcast was ever to go, the GamesRadar site would lose a lot of its heart & irreverent spirit. Heaven forbid that ever happens. If it did, I'd probably move on to a site that had one,though there is no way Hosea it could ever be funnier than yours.
  • Crashdown1 - May 2, 2009 4:49 a.m.

Guys I love the podcast, please keep it up. It is the only thing that keeps me going during work. It is the only thing that brought me to the GamesRadar site in the first place.
  • babypimpstorm - May 2, 2009 3:49 a.m.

This is the world's most incredible podcast. F this up for me and I'll, I don't know, eat your kids. :D -bps
  • Schuultz - May 2, 2009 3:46 a.m.

Love the ending song on this one. If only it wouldn't mean that the podcast ended...
  • Pyr0qvy - May 2, 2009 3:40 a.m.

I literally shat my pants during the king part. My head hurt so much from laughing so hard. Please do some thing this funny next week!
  • BenitoMasterSystem - May 2, 2009 3:29 a.m.

hahahaha, o man, funniest bit i have ever heard, ahahah i want to change my forum name to Sir Lion of Tiger.
  • BlackElement17 - May 2, 2009 1:05 a.m.

I can haz luls
  • BigBossOSE - May 2, 2009 12:39 a.m.

I loved all the fanart this week, absolutely hilarious.
  • NintendoNerd655 - May 2, 2009 12:33 a.m.

Go TalkRadar!!! Keep it going!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • smallberry - May 2, 2009 12:22 a.m.

6:00 AM. Work in an hour. Staying home to listen to T-Dar.