Topics

TalkRadar

• Spybreak8 - December 2, 2010 4:14 a.m.

Oh man have I been waiting a long time for this. I'm a bit late but dling now!
  • AlpineGuy - November 30, 2010 6:02 p.m.

YEAH TALKRADAR! Also, Carolyn should be on more often. At least whenever Chris is out of the picture.
  • wind869 - November 29, 2010 7:28 a.m.

enough of this damn spammers already, you would think this asshole would get the point by now
  • sofaku - November 28, 2010 2:36 a.m.

ummmm you kinda got the top 7 wrong... hackers is listed as number 6 in the feature sooooo....
  • zigs - November 28, 2010 1:13 a.m.

Carolyn finally appearing on the podcast can only mean one thing: TDar has jumped the shark.
  • bloodyshadow - November 27, 2010 3:56 p.m.

No harm done Bats. Although we DON'T touch nutsacks... Chris would. Everytime. He'd lose his job at TSA... then would still go around touching nutsacks.
  • sleepy92ismypsn - November 27, 2010 12:28 a.m.

Oh my god, This came out Wednesday? I came here the last 2 days and didn't notice it. My favorite Thanksgiving gaming memory happened yesterday. My 2 sisters and my older sisters gf came over for dinner and after we played Rock Band 3 and The Beatles Rock Band. We had such a fun time. A full offline band is the best way to play Rock Band. For some strange reason, I can't even post in the Tdar forums anymore so that's why I'm answering here.
  • SenorHurt - November 26, 2010 9:16 p.m.

Thanks for going through the effort to record a second show in the same week so that us listeners would have to go a week with out TDar. It was nice to hear from Carolyn for the first time and to hear from Tyler and Charlie again. You guys are doing great so tell your bosses I asked you guys to keep the show going forever!
  • wind869 - November 26, 2010 8:20 p.m.

am with shnazzyone the top 7 really suck and it sounded ferry up i could have waited two weeks for the next talkradar cause i know it wouldn't be as bad as #129 "no thanks for somethings"
  • wind869 - November 26, 2010 8:09 p.m.

just heard the podcast and if they had the worst podcast list this will be number one sorry (love the podcast just not this one) and lets get carolyn back on for a few more podcast cause she really didn't open up when she was on.
  • TruckThunders - November 26, 2010 3:02 p.m.

Great episode. Thanks to all of your for staying on a Friday evening to record it.
  • shnazzyone - November 26, 2010 8:29 a.m.

However, thank god for caroline for making the podcast bearable...
  • shnazzyone - November 26, 2010 8:27 a.m.

I have to be honest... but that whole podcast was possibly the worst i ever heard. I'm so sorry but that's my honest opinion. Sounds were either too quiet or speaker popping loud. the top 7 unpreparednes it felt awful cringing to tdar, but i did it today :(
  • garnsr - November 26, 2010 5:34 a.m.

Chrisless shows really seem more low-key. Not bad, but a little more orderly and on-point.
  • ApplePieHitlerStevenson - November 26, 2010 12:24 a.m.

last weeks was the funniest in a while, wonder if this one can live up to it?
  • PaperLampHoles - November 25, 2010 11:43 p.m.

so you can run and tell that
  • GamesRadarJuniorWildlifeEditor - November 25, 2010 8:23 p.m.

The best Chris-less podcast in recent memory.
  • Strangleme - November 25, 2010 7:14 p.m.

What the fuck!!! I had no idea!! This year I'm thankful for an early TalkRadar!!!
  • philipshaw - November 25, 2010 4:37 p.m.

Early Talkradar is great but what will I do on my weekend (guess I could play Fallout: NV)
  • humpiedumpie - November 25, 2010 1:46 p.m.

@oneshotfinch: HOW THE HELL GREATEST THING EARLY TDAR JIZZ EVERYWHER OH GOD Pretty much that yea