Topics

TalkRadar

• garnsr - October 23, 2010 3:52 a.m.

I'd like to reach out and strangle whoever decided to make the community segments so long. The reading of the new users is getting tiresome, and almost all the phone calls are lousy Bone Soir jokes instead of interesting questions. It all just adds a half hour, and makes the end tedious, to me. And making a Halo Reach contest in the comments will just drive even more people to make pointless comments here.
  • Elfangor01 - October 23, 2010 3:49 a.m.

Reach for the skies
  • waitingforCharlietosnap - October 23, 2010 3:47 a.m.

One thing I really love about flabbslapper's video is that in the Doogie Howzer clip, Vinny goes from a state of total homophobic shock, to the next scene, where he's in the shower (i.e. naked) while DOOGIE'S RIGHT NEXT TO HIM.
  • Ampatent - October 23, 2010 3:35 a.m.

I'm really trying to REACH for a way to get this comment right.
  • TeaserTuesday - October 23, 2010 3:14 a.m.

So when you guys reach TalkRadar 150 can we expect another 6 hour podcast?
  • batman5273 - October 23, 2010 2:41 a.m.

I would like to reach out and choke these spam mother fuckers in china! GONG!
  • batman5273 - October 23, 2010 2:38 a.m.

my daughter likes to REACH for cookies on the top shelf in the kitchen.
  • evilgoat420 - October 23, 2010 2:01 a.m.

Dammit! ONLY 2 HOURS! Jking,tdar for the win.
  • ScruffMoney - October 23, 2010 1:44 a.m.

I think that my favorite thing about this episode was that you were so unprepared so you had to reach down inside and be just that little bit funnier... or that I was drunk, either way, great show!
  • BigDikMurphy - October 23, 2010 1:38 a.m.

Outstanding work as always gentlemen. Keep us laughing!
  • Fisk - October 23, 2010 1:30 a.m.

Talkradar 124! must reach for mouse.......must..click.....download..... Success!
  • fanboyhunter - October 23, 2010 1:13 a.m.

Love me some T-DAR!!!
  • Phazon117 - October 23, 2010 1:12 a.m.

Two hour podcast, huh? That's a REACH! *timpanidrum*
  • Amnesiac - October 23, 2010 1:10 a.m.

I don't mind that this episode didn't reach 3 hours. Any podcast is good podcast.
  • Robusken - October 23, 2010 12:34 a.m.

Just glad to hear your guysss voice again, length matter not.
  • OneEyedGoon - October 23, 2010 12:08 a.m.

Why would we complain? Two hours is average for Tdar, I thought. But TalkRadar of any length is better than no TalkRadar at all.
  • TURbo - October 22, 2010 11:59 p.m.

I don't complain about length Fishow753, I complain about redundancy. KNOW YOUR PODCASTS! Also congrats Chris Antista for 50 straight numerical appearances on TalkRadar. That is truly a streak that is not going to be broken by anyone.
  • sleepy92ismypsn - October 22, 2010 11:26 p.m.

Ugh, I just woke up an hour ago at like 6pm and I have a shit ton of homework to do. Good thing I have talkradar to help me procastinate even more. Thanks guys I'm loving all the PS2 love this week. IMO the PS2 is the best console ever. Only on 2004 and you guys have already made me add 10 more games to my list of PS2 games I have to buy. Thanks again :)))
  • Eaxis - October 22, 2010 11:15 p.m.

Hell yeah! Talkradar is the best podcast ever! Super meat boy is fucking fantastic! So looking forward to listen!
  • enlargedhousecats - October 22, 2010 11:03 p.m.

and so another talk radar comes, and so another friday has a highlight