Topics

TalkRadar

• sleepy92ismypsn - October 2, 2010 5:54 a.m.

Great podcast but how can you guys hate the RDR multiplayer? Just because it doesn't play like Call of Duty doesn't mean it sucks. Everything you guys mentioned that was wrong with it has never happened when I played it so you must not have given it a long enough chance. When started playing RDR single player on day 1 the only thing that got me to stop playing was you guys telling me to play multiplayer so I could kill the Rockstar devs who were playing that night. Ever since then I've been hooked on the multiplayer. I find it very fun and addicting and I'm not the only one. Plenty of people play RDR multiplayer. I have all the DLC and there are always full matches in most of the modes. I haven't boughten alot of games with great multiplayer but RDR is my second favorite multiplayer game this generation right after Call of Duty 4.
  • beardo180 - October 2, 2010 5:28 a.m.

can't wait to get this into my ears
  • elpurplemonkey - October 2, 2010 5:21 a.m.

6 hosts, almost 3 hours, filled with Las Vegas stories: the makings of a spectacular tdar.
  • Valntyne - October 2, 2010 4:51 a.m.

Hyes!
  • southsydney - October 2, 2010 4:42 a.m.

oh god, thank you for the oblivion music in the background. so calming.
  • ApplePieHitlerStevenson - October 2, 2010 4:34 a.m.

haha awesome pics
  • NightCrawler_358 - October 2, 2010 4:12 a.m.

Man i wait all week for these! TGIF!
  • KaiokenKid - October 2, 2010 3:56 a.m.

Henry, the reason these HD remakes are on PS3 is probaly becasue of Bluray. You can get 3 remade PS2 classics (or more) with HD visuals and 60 fps and all that on one bluray disc and still have tons of space left on taht disc probaly. With 360, and since their DVD game discs cap at 6.8 gbs, Each remake in that collection would probaly need its own disc on 360 for that collection, and that costs devs extra money. So maybe thats why were only going to see these on PS3. And you know, you could always just play PS3.
  • Spybreak8 - October 2, 2010 3:20 a.m.

Holy crap content and hosts abound!
  • batmanboy11 - October 2, 2010 12:31 a.m.

Downloading it now. I'll probably wait 'til tomorrow to listen though.
  • yagirlfriendsfavoriterapper - October 1, 2010 11:21 p.m.

Talk Radder
  • GamesRadarJuniorWildlifeEditor - October 1, 2010 11:20 p.m.

yay.
  • thatblindgamer - October 1, 2010 11:16 p.m.

Talkradar is go!!!
  • foxyexplosion - October 1, 2010 10:57 p.m.

I havent listened to the last podcast yet but now im really excited to listen to the before and after of tyler puking someplace kinda public and clearly not a trash can or bushes. Well... its rocks as a decoration so maybe thats the modern, aesthetic, figurative twin to bushes but without the cool natural properties that make bushes awesome to puke on...
  • TURbo - October 1, 2010 10:19 p.m.

@Batman5273 You are quite the published artists. Counting the landing pages and Community Fan Art ideas that became their own articles.
  • lovinmyps3 - October 1, 2010 10:15 p.m.

I've been jonesing for some TalkRadar all day!
  • KaiokenKid - October 1, 2010 10:14 p.m.

Out of curiosity, is that pic with the dsncing ladies adn teh pink outfits from the Planet Hollywood Casino? I remember going their and seeing something similar to that pic.
  • listerinemarine - October 1, 2010 9:54 p.m.

TLAK RADR!! :DDDDDDDDD
  • Nannooskeeska - October 1, 2010 9:54 p.m.

I think I just came a little.
  • 8bitBaby - October 1, 2010 9:37 p.m.

XDD those vegas pics are great! XDDD that video was awesome as well!