Topics

TalkRadar

• philipshaw - July 3, 2010 10:10 a.m.

YES! New Talkradar! I can't wait to hear the games of the year so far discussion
  • 8bitBaby - July 3, 2010 6:45 a.m.

i had to come back to say, that the third segment in this one, is probably my favorite so far. Animation is my life (literally) and even tho it's a video game cast... just listening to you guys remember all those great cartoons put a big smile on my face, and has reaffirmed that me and my friends need to go ahead and do our animation podcast. YOSH! reCAPTCHA: examines but (*snicker snicker)
  • GamesRadarBrettElston - July 3, 2010 6:44 a.m.

Just so y'know, if you want to avoid RDR spoilers of ANY kind, skip from 36 minutes to 54 minutes and you're clear. Hoping to avoid unintentional spoilage!
  • Ridgley - July 3, 2010 5:58 a.m.

I SAID SWAT CATZ ANTISTA!
  • LizarDAZZLE - July 3, 2010 5:42 a.m.

Am I the ONLY one who's noticed the huge section of podcast missing?!?!
  • SonicofBoom - July 3, 2010 4:41 a.m.

YESH! This is delllicious!
  • Grand1nquisitor - July 3, 2010 4:04 a.m.

Holy Hell! Mr. Bear-hat's face really works as Jack Marston with that facial hair of his. This has got to be my favorite Tdar photoshop ever. Kudos to Cheryl or whomever brought us this wonderful gift.
  • Cleanser247 - July 3, 2010 4:02 a.m.

A trully amazing speech. I love it when they play this in the break! Thankyou TalkRadar : D
  • chainsawninja600 - July 3, 2010 3:45 a.m.

TALKRADAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! @ SirSodomite its guild and I
  • LizarDAZZLE - July 3, 2010 2:41 a.m.

wooooahh, okay, at 1 hour, 53 minutes in, the jimmy Fallen clip starts, then skips ahead to something in the community segment with questions relating to sound clips or music. I don't know what's going on, but it's the second editing mistake I've heard.
  • JohnnyMaverik - July 3, 2010 2:29 a.m.

I keep forgetting to leave a comment, so I'm leaving one: Comment: TalkRadar is the best thing ever in the history of time.
  • bjt2012 - July 3, 2010 2:23 a.m.

I love the twitter post!
  • LizarDAZZLE - July 3, 2010 2:18 a.m.

I'm listening right now, and it repeates the "second" segment
  • flabslapper - July 3, 2010 1:55 a.m.

hell man, I friggin love you guys, you make my life worth living! ;___; happy tears!
  • gmknoble - July 3, 2010 1:16 a.m.

Can't wait to listen to this tomorrow. Thanks TalkRadar crew!
  • fanboyhunter - July 3, 2010 12:40 a.m.

loving it guys u make my fridays complete!
  • BoondockSaint54 - July 3, 2010 12:32 a.m.

Look! I commented! Thanks for all the great work, guys.
  • StickyLungs - July 3, 2010 12:29 a.m.

WOW! Haven't even listened to the podcast yet and already... holy shit! That John Williams score backing up Super Tyler is amazing. I follow @Cantista on Twitter and laughed all over again when I saw his "#bloodfarts" tweet to mess with bots on this page. I lol'd at ventanger's amazing boxer shorts ad. Already intoxicated and rambling... time for podcast is GOOOOOOOOOOOOO! *reCaptcha: the Arminius
  • garnsr - July 3, 2010 12:14 a.m.

I've been a Dragon Warrior fan since the first one, and I still play the new ones as they come out on Game Boy and DS. I'm not sure why, but they've stuck with me more than Final Fantasy, which I dumped after 8. I think the Akira Toriyama art pulled me in, before I even knew what Dragon Ball was.
  • Ridgley - July 3, 2010 midnight