• Evanesco - October 5, 2011 11:42 a.m.

So awesome.
  • ParanoidAndroid - October 5, 2011 11:15 a.m.

This advert pleases me. I do love games.
  • flare149 - October 5, 2011 11:13 a.m.

The fact that they teased it ruined it for me. If it had just been released I think it would have been cool, but they seriously didn't need an advert for an advert. That waiting period just for THAT!? Seriously Sony? LAME
  • GraphicRogue - October 5, 2011 11:10 a.m.

the teaser was all about hype, get people talking and wondering what big thing is coming from Sony, whats next. Then the advertisement reminds you of everything Sony has going for it. Like it or hate it, it gets people talking about Sony. First about the commercial and then about the characters and Sony's gaming catalogue
  • ChrisCultista - October 5, 2011 11:06 a.m.

If the 360 did this commercial it would be 3 times angrier and more screaming. If the PC did it then it would be 10 times more crowded and there would be heat-sinks everywhere. If the Wii did it then Grandmas and children and broken TV screens.
  • fadedlinevigil - October 5, 2011 10:25 a.m.

It's sad that PS3 after all these years only has a handfull of decent exclusives and they are desperate enough to be leveraging them, no matter how old, in current commercials. I'll say it again - PS3 is the worst GAMING system I've ever owned and I've owned them all.
  • InFeRnOg - October 5, 2011 12:33 p.m.

Just out of curiosity, do you consider Xbox360 to be better? Do me a favour and look at say IGN's top 25 Xbox360 games and then look at their top 25 PS3 games... Notice anything peculiar? Like how only 7 of the top 25 Xbox games are actually exclusive? And perhaps how there are almost twice as many exclusives on PS3's list (13 to be exact)? So how is PS3 the worst gaming system based on exclusives? Perhaps you should do some research.
  • Net_Bastard - October 5, 2011 9:55 a.m.

Now that was one of the most amazing adverts I have ever seen. But I'm pretty sure that if this commercial was about me they would all be bitching about how much I suck.
  • DukeNukeThem - October 5, 2011 9:49 a.m.

Would have been better if an unknown character was in it. Then everyone could of been guessing who it was. Like Sony could slip in a Mexican FBI agent (the guessed lead character from GTA5) now that would have been awesome.
  • marioman50 - October 5, 2011 9:55 a.m.

Now I'm actually kinda surprised Niko wasn't in this trailer :'(
  • marioman50 - October 5, 2011 9:45 a.m.

Oh my God, amazingly awesome! Nathan Drake's voice and Snake's voice must have been recorded by the actual actors. So many characters from great games in one room, sensory overload!
  • Austin_SJ - October 5, 2011 9:11 a.m.

A good advert, if only an advert.
  • MyCoolWhiteLies - October 5, 2011 9:04 a.m.

My name is Michael, and I approve of this commercial.
  • CaptCOMMANDO - October 5, 2011 8:32 a.m.

This put a huge smile on my face. A really good advert. (Jason Statham as Coel would have been awesome :3)
  • skrufie - October 5, 2011 8:31 a.m.

i think we should look at the big picture here. We found a pretty good actor to play Drake in the uncharted movie now make it happen Hollywood.
  • keltar93 - October 5, 2011 8:14 a.m.

That was actually pretty damn cool, a nice tribute to this generation in PS3
  • Jasman - October 5, 2011 8:11 a.m.

You're right, a teaser for an advert is unnecessary, but I couldn't help but feel excited when I saw all of those iconic characters together in one room. This advert tickles my fan-bone O_O
  • RonnyLive19881 - October 5, 2011 8:07 a.m.

My eyes are only for Nintendo... do a Nintendo one Lol
  • RyoonZ - October 5, 2011 7:54 a.m.

I don't need any advert from an advert by an advert for an advert All I need is Suikoden 6
  • boondocks50 - October 5, 2011 7:38 a.m.

thats pretty awesome they keep raising the bar for their commercials