• Doctalen - January 17, 2014 11:29 a.m.

Hey y'all added Wyrmstooth ^_^
  • GR_RyanTaljonick - January 17, 2014 11:29 a.m.

Thanks for the suggestion :D
  • hester2 - January 17, 2014 12:31 p.m.

Moonpath to Elsweyr belongs on the list, too. It actually creates a whole new setting by bringing you to the Khajit homeland.
  • Doctalen - January 17, 2014 12:34 p.m.

No problem, since you added one to this I'm looking at my mod library to see what I enjoyed and what others might. One of the biggest I've found is a singular armor mode named The Dragon Knight set or something like that, I think its by the same person who made the immersive armor package but for some reason I think its not actually in that mod. While it alone is an amazing set, another modder made a helmet that makes you look like a legit knight made of dragon bones. Don't forget the cloaks of skyrim and winter is coming cloaks. So much to mention but only there's only so you can do D:
  • yasmarc - July 18, 2013 3:09 p.m.

Could I run all these but the grass mod decently with a 2GB 7870 gpu and an I-2500 processor? *should have got the "K" version :( * I have Skyrim on Xbox but it would be fun to play it with a graphic overhaul.
  • CrashmanX - January 17, 2014 11:31 a.m.

If you've go the RAM to back the system (4GB+) then yes. You should be able to run all this without too much issue.
  • hester2 - January 17, 2014 12:37 p.m.

The only other one you may have to kill is Flora Overhaul. That tends to be a framerate hog as well.
  • Brumbek - July 17, 2013 8:25 p.m.

Hey thanks for listing my SMIM mod! Glad more people can experience the simple joy of insanely detailed chains and so forth. :) Anyway, good list!
  • shawksta - July 16, 2013 11:24 p.m.

Eh, i dont see it
  • db1331 - January 17, 2014 12:54 p.m.

If you can't look at this and notice the difference, especially in the visual overhaul section, that's probably exactly why you are content to play on consoles.
  • shawksta - January 17, 2014 3:57 p.m.

That was back in July. Seeing the article again and updated i can clearly see. I dont even remember writing that honestly.
  • Doctalen - July 16, 2013 5:11 p.m.

Oh and Skyrim Redone is another mod that'll give Skyrim a new "difficulty". Since it revamps combat (everything uses stamina and everything hits more) and the perk trees, it improves on the gameplay.
  • Doctalen - July 16, 2013 5:08 p.m.

Wrymstooth is another excellent quest mod that is out. I haven't looked for an update recently but the author spends a lot of the spare time he isn't working on the mod on his little forums. He responds to questions within a day and has done an excellent job with the quest and the story. Plus his voice overs aren't horrendous and are actually top notch work. Sometimes you gotta wonder who made it, him or Bethesda.
  • CUFCfan616 - July 16, 2013 4:17 p.m.

How different is the HD mod to the official HD DLC available on Steam? And does Falskaar run with the other mods installed or does it need a vanilla Skyrim? And does that add any of the features to the main game itself? Questions questions. I'll down Falskaar anyway when I get home
  • GR_RyanTaljonick - July 16, 2013 5:02 p.m.

The HD mod is better looking than the official HD DLC by a good margin. Falskaar should run just fine with the other mods installed, as it's a content mod, not a visual enhancement mod.I THINK Falskaar adds new items / equipment and quests to the new area, but does not tamper with the already-existing world. Hope that helps!
  • usmovers_02 - July 16, 2013 5:06 p.m.

HD mod makes official HD DLC look like a joke. Falskaar will run with or without mods.
  • CUFCfan616 - July 16, 2013 5:11 p.m.

sweet. Thank you both of you
  • Evanesco - July 16, 2013 3:26 p.m.

I think Bethesda should just let Obsidian or themselves port it over. Lord knows people would definitely pay to play a next gen elder scrolls, and the next gen systems are already so similar to PC's, it wouldn't be as hard to port from the current PC version as from the current consoles.
  • Swedish_Chef - July 16, 2013 2:22 p.m.

Something that would be cool is if you guys made a before and after video showing what the game looks like with and without all of the mods on. Granted though you probably need to have a pretty damn good PC to run all those mods at once and keep a stable frame rate.
  • GR_RyanTaljonick - July 16, 2013 2:40 p.m.

HMMMM. I might just be able to do that ^_^