• swift123 - July 10, 2013 1:23 a.m.

im a member of the thieves guild and the nightingale the amour is boss! XD
  • xavion28 - March 2, 2012 7:51 p.m.

Is there a way to get Daedric armor without smithing or mods? If so, how?
  • azurechocobo - December 9, 2011 1:58 p.m.

During the Thieve's Guild quests, you also get the chance to become a Nightingale, and get an awesome set of Nightingale light armor as a reward, a Nightingale Blade (absorbs health and stamina from enemy) and Nightingale Bow (frost + shock damage to target). At level ~35, the gauntlets gave me a 25% boost to one-handed and lockpicking, and the armor boosts stamina by 40 and gives 50% frost resistance. As a Nord, that means 100% frost resistance (once they get the bugs ironed out). Best armor in the game for me, and should be mentioned in the guide.
  • joshua-wilkinson - December 9, 2011 12:49 p.m.

how do you get married on skyrim. xD
  • Matt Hughes - December 9, 2011 3:18 p.m.

There'll be a followers guide posting shortly that explains it :)
  • xavion28 - March 2, 2012 7:44 p.m.

Go to riften. Speak to marmol in the bar and buy his necklace(THE MARA NECKLACE). If you dont find him their go to mara's temple. Once you get the necklace go to mara's temple and get it blessed. Then go to a woman or male, depending on what your character is, speak to em. If the one you want is in high power like Aela or Farkas then you must do all of the group's missions. Then you can marry them. Tell the person to follow you, then speak to marmol and tell him you want to be married and your wedding would be at or 12 a.m. and say you do. The mara temple is in riften.
  • swift123 - July 10, 2013 1:28 a.m.

Joshua-Wilkinson u go to riften enter the [bee and barb] and youl find a guy named maramal talk to him a lot then say [id like to purchanse a amulet of mara] tthan go to a women that u can help after completing her quest it gives you the option to say [are you interetet in me] than she says yes and go the the temple of mara in riften and talk to maramal to arrange your wedding than wait 24 hours than all the gusest arrive and u go to the serromony [simple] XD
  • worleykins - December 6, 2011 9:10 a.m.

iv been turned into a vampire and i hate the side affects = (. can anyone tell me how to get cured?
  • azurechocobo - December 9, 2011 1:58 p.m.

Go become a werewolf. Seriously, it works
  • swift123 - July 10, 2013 1:34 a.m.

u go to an inn than u ask the innkeeper for rumors and sometimes thers a mission that can cure u worleykins
  • Kaeda - December 4, 2011 noon

The Amulet of Articulation is glitched. It's supposed to be level-dependan, but the version you get is randomly determined. You could get the best at level 1, the worst at level 50, etc. Save before you finish the last Thieve's Guild quest.
  • jimmynak - December 3, 2011 5:17 p.m.

i feel i should warn people not to use the leveling up glitches with hadvar at the beginning of the game. thanks to enemies leveling with you this makes the faction quests much harder. or maybe i just suck at rpg combat i dont know.
  • closer2192 - December 3, 2011 2:23 p.m.

The Dark Brotherhood sent an assassin to kill me... what does this mean?
  • sirdilznik - December 3, 2011 6:12 p.m.

It means someone wants you dead.
  • ranivus - December 3, 2011 1:41 a.m.

Wheres the vampires?? East india Company?
  • azureguy - December 2, 2011 9:28 p.m.

Good guide overall, but I think you've made a mistake by the Blades: Delphine is a woman, not a man. Also, I should point out that in order to complete the Thieves' Guild quests and get the final achievement, you must do some of the side-quests Vex and Danton offer you. These quests eventually unlock about 3 or 4 other quests, and once these quests are done, you can proceed to the ceremony.
  • winner2 - December 2, 2011 6:34 p.m.

Same here with the thieves guild, I don't think I ever got any special amulet or master armor after I beat it. That's one really annoying glitch cause I don't feel like completely redoing a sneak file just for that
  • jackthemenace - December 3, 2011 12:56 a.m.

It's a little more complicated to get 'Guild Master' status than just finishing the questline- you have to do a whole bunch of those optional side jobs, and eventually Delvin'll tell you to go do a special quest in one of four main cities. once you've done all four, there may or may not be a fifth one to do (I can't remember), but Brynjolf then gives you 'Guild master' status, as well as a snazzy 30g cheevo.
  • inkyspot - December 2, 2011 5:33 p.m.

I messed with the mage guild was thinking about the thieves guild, just didn't like people hating me or having to rough up people that were innocent. So I reverted back to an older save. My brother did the vampire thing and I thought the side effects sucked. I also did the Imperial Army (I couldn't care for either), but I felt that they were more welcoming to different races as the the Stormcloaks. Me with my honeyed words.
  • D0CCON - December 2, 2011 5:16 p.m.

I didn't know you could physically join the Greybeards and Blades, which are both pretty cool. I'm personally working on the companions right now so I can turn into a freakin werewolf. No aversion to sunlight AND people don't hate you unless they see you turn? It's like being a vampire except better and with no major annoying side effects.