• Zeb364 - December 16, 2010 1:45 a.m.

I stumbled into War south of MacFarlene's Ranch on my way to start Seth's mission. It's so badass that I'm tempted to not even break Pestilance and Famine. And I'm really glad to hear that you do eventually get the deeds to the 4 horses because I was worried about that. What about the Unicorn though?
  • Blackout2099 - December 15, 2010 4:16 a.m.

Found and broke death while roaming the mexican church lassoed him while riding on war. oh n heres a tip to everyone dont bother looking 4 the four horses just do watever u need to do n they while pop up when u least expect it.thats how i got all 4.
  • herbie - December 1, 2010 5:27 p.m.

I Shot WAR in the head by accident. Does anyone know if these horses reappear in game if they get killed! Thanks
  • hedorah3 - November 6, 2011 3:36 p.m.

you don't get the legendary horses back unless you get a blood pact with it. well, that's what I had to do to get them back at least. plus death is better then war anyway.
  • Roolvanik - November 22, 2010 6:45 a.m.

You guys think you have it rough with the horses. After each and every single Legendary Horse I broke, if I entered a cut-scene, got un-killed, or any other sort of nuisance that would remove my horse from my presence, when I would call for my horse again I'd get one of those stupid undead horses who don't listen.
  • kangaroocory - November 14, 2010 1:54 p.m.

Yeah man, wheres nessie? Now THAT would be somthing to ride.
  • freshz - November 8, 2010 11:45 p.m.

i found famine where the chupacobra was supose to be
  • gazdog9 - November 8, 2010 11:41 a.m.

So........ if I killed the Chupacabra south of Las Hermanas , is that where the unicorn will appear for me ? Or does it only ever show up in the Torquemada area ?
  • Genericpenisjoketista - November 7, 2010 5:05 p.m.

I would think that the "Fanservice" achievement would come better along with the death of Sasquatch than the attainment of a unicorn because of all of the GTA: SA legends. I'm assuming (because I'm too lazy to check) that GTA:SA was released six years ago?
  • thebiggestdwarf - November 7, 2010 8:30 a.m.

It should have been a robot unicorn
  • EroticInvisibleMan - November 7, 2010 12:16 a.m.

@ EdDeRs1 and FlamelordZ Why did you two mention Discworld? You do know that the horses and their colours were mentioned in the Bible, right?
  • FlamelordZ - November 6, 2010 9:24 p.m.

Hm... Discworld copiers. Still, TP FTW XD. Can't wait to get this.
  • Nodoudt - November 6, 2010 7:49 p.m.

I thought Fable III had some heart-wrenching moments, but "Birth of a Conservation Movement" is by far the most in-your-face game moments that really points out how much of a bastard I really are. xD
  • Ganonpork - November 6, 2010 7:05 p.m.

XD you can just get death from beating the game
  • sl1567 - November 4, 2010 4:29 p.m.

does anyone know of an easier way to get the for horses?
  • gdd411 - November 3, 2010 12:02 a.m.

pestilence had a heart attack on the cliff :(
  • philipshaw - November 2, 2010 5:47 p.m.

I only got war and ran into a Sasquatch when playing this DLC,must go back and find the other creatures using this guide
  • Sharkbot - November 2, 2010 5:22 p.m.

@VooDoo Panda Just FYI Dragon Age:Awakening was NOT a DLC, it was a full on expansion pack.
  • kennytheinsane - November 2, 2010 6:52 a.m.

Anyone remember that? "Simmons, what was Mexican creature that ate all the goats?" "That would be the Chupacabra, sir." "Right. Chupathingy, it's got a ring to it."
  • felipe222 - November 2, 2010 6:03 a.m.

Is it just me or the pause menu map is a little bit low res? and all of the 4 horses had infinite stamina and infinite health?(not counting when you shoot them in the head)