• awesomesauce - July 6, 2013 9:09 a.m.

This makes me wanna buy the Star Wars xbox and prey it goes up in property value in 5 years
  • wingsdjy - July 9, 2013 12:15 p.m.

Hard to say. They probably produced a decent volume which lowers the value, but there are a lot of Star Wars collectors out there. If you do take the plunge, keep it sealed.
  • mafyooz - July 6, 2013 8:32 a.m.

Once when me and some friends were having a blast on Wipeout after coming back from the pub slightly refreshed, I decided my PS1 looked a bit dull so painted the Feisar logo on the lid in bright metallic green and purple. Wonder if that would have increased the value any?......
  • PReNDeL21 - July 6, 2013 1:43 a.m.

Does the 20th Anniversary Famicom Game Boy Micro count as a rarity, I actually have one of those.
  • masterjoe123 - July 5, 2013 9:27 p.m.

I have a friend with a golden LoZ gba sp that he won in a Nintendo power sweepstakes.
  • TP_Night - July 6, 2013 5:19 a.m.

I have one of those too, Here in Sweden they were available as "Limited LoZ Edition" and came bundled with the Minish Cap game when that was released :)
  • garnsr - July 5, 2013 8:40 p.m.

Hardly any of the consoles look very interesting, but some of the handhelds look nifty.
  • Kytl - July 5, 2013 8:14 p.m.

Funny list you guys have there. You have the Hatsune Miku Vita, but not the gorgeous Final Fantasy IV Game Boy Micro, or any of the limited edition Micros for that matter.
  • RushLight - July 5, 2013 7:24 p.m.

Whoo! I have a Pikachu N64. That thing is amazing.
  • g1rldraco7 - July 5, 2013 7:18 p.m.

Oh my, I remember seeing some of these. You forgot to mention the iimited Edition Wii that had gold and black jewels decorated to have gold with the Hyrule symbol in black. The black zelda ds lite with the gold Hyrule symbol, I was so close to getting it.
  • winner2 - July 5, 2013 7:02 p.m.

That DK SP is gorgeous
  • gameswag - July 5, 2013 6:20 p.m.

There was also the European Automobile Color Collection. They made 666 of them in silver, white, yellow, blue and red. I won the red one in a contest a looooong time ago. It's still in the box...
  • GR_LucasSullivan - July 5, 2013 6:47 p.m.

You sir are sitting on a gold mine
  • pl4y4h - July 5, 2013 5:46 p.m.

I'd figured having a dreamcast period would be pretty rare
  • foxdark22 - July 5, 2013 5 p.m.

I have the Pikachu N64! With the box and everything! And a couple of months back I found a PAL Pikachu console alone and bought it too.
  • theguyinthecloset - July 5, 2013 5 p.m.

whasn't there commemorative original xboxes sold to only the microsft staff who worked on the console?
  • GR_LucasSullivan - July 5, 2013 5:10 p.m.

There were! Signed by Bill Gates himself. Sega did the same thing with the Dreamcast
  • obviouslyadouche - July 5, 2013 4:30 p.m.

I can't be the only one who giggled at the seaman dreamcast.
  • martydem - July 5, 2013 11:39 p.m.

Nope, i giggled too
  • Cyberninja - July 5, 2013 3:40 p.m.

You should include the world ends with you Nintendo DS lite