• Spybreak8 - June 4, 2009 12:11 a.m.

Hmm when I heard the orb sounds with the Crackdown 2 trailer It was like auditory crack and what a high!^^
  • nadrewod999 - June 4, 2009 12:03 a.m.

The fact that almost all of the games I wanted new news on had NEW TRAILERS (except Gears 3 and 4, but that is/was just my version of a conspiracy theory) and some things that I wanted but thought would never happen (Crackdown 2) got officially announced, as well as some things that are just AWESOME new IPs that weren't even rumors before today.
  • Hobojedi - June 4, 2009 12:02 a.m.

L4D2 has me really excited, and the name itself reminds me of R2D2.
  • GoldenMe - June 3, 2009 10:34 p.m.

Halo: Reach. Looks like a proper prequel with a team of Spartans AKA not Halo Wars. Yes please! And Golden Sun for the DS, well, there is no other way of giving me a huge boner.
  • may.be.vital - June 3, 2009 10:16 p.m.

Kudo Tsunoda's awesome neon orange jacket. End of story.
  • mrandydixon - June 3, 2009 10:16 p.m.

Splinter Cell: Conviction, without a doubt. I'm so happy they're finally rebooting this franchise I just peed all over myself. Oops, looks like it wasn't pee...
  • fionnoh - June 3, 2009 9:47 p.m.

as a proud wii owner, my favorite moment was definitely sony and microsoft announcing motion controls. i've already notice the difference in the word "gimmick" used by fanboys. other than that, all the games. from mario galaxy 2 and metroid: other M, to left 4 dead 2 and crackdown 2 i'll have enough to keep me busy, but i may well be moving into my friends house for a fortnight around november 17th.
  • aragonwwe - June 3, 2009 9:27 p.m.

when Sony revieled that dildo looking controller. I couldn't stop laughing
  • BodyDamage - June 3, 2009 9:02 p.m.

I loved the uncharted 2 demo along with God of war 3 and FF14. i do hope however, that ff14 isn't full on MMO like ff11. i would like to have seen more gt5 stuff and an effing twisted metal ps3 demo, even a trailer would have been fine.
  • sgloomy - June 3, 2009 8:46 p.m.

God of War III trailer hands down, Especially at the end of the presentation when you thought you were going to see some more awesomeness and what happens, they stop it very suddenly, and i also really liked the uncharted 2 and assassins creed 2 trailers, come to think of it, i gotta say my favorite moment(s) were when they showed amazing trailers or a good gameplay (not like the enw super mario for wii where it seemed like the four people playing were not quite sure how to play as a team, kinda ironic considering the point was the 4 player option...)
  • Ninjamatt5 - June 3, 2009 7:57 p.m.

My Favourite moment had to be seeing Golden Sun DS at the Nintendo conference. Completely unexpected, completely awesome, and I want it so badly. The battle graphics look IMMENSE! Why can't Pokemon do that?
  • thor0997 - June 3, 2009 7:40 p.m.

It would have to be a tripple tie. Its between Trico trailer, Warhammer 40k Space Marine, and L4D2. And when the Nintendo Conference finaly shut up. What a fukin cloner.
  • Snarf - June 3, 2009 7:30 p.m.

Chainsaws in L4D2
  • Cyberninja - June 3, 2009 7:28 p.m.

golden sun ds and metroid: other M both look like they can make nintendo hardcore again
  • Doctalen - June 19, 2009 4:06 a.m.

Golden Sun DS definitely I say f*ck off to any other game there. Don't care if Modern warfare 2 and ODST. I loved Golden Sun and a third game is awesome.
  • alko - June 9, 2009 10:09 a.m.

FFS can we ban this ******* spammer?
  • Dualcarrot - June 9, 2009 4:52 a.m.

(natal btw i forgot to say)
  • FamousMortimer - June 7, 2009 9:32 p.m.

My favorite part of E3 was when they revealed Sarah Palin as the inspiration for Bayonetta.
  • 09thobla - June 6, 2009 10:13 p.m.

hearing about all those great games for wii and DS can't wait.
  • Dualcarrot - June 6, 2009 6:17 p.m.

the natal, all the way. it looks AMAZING!!!! i think it a big surprise and will be crazy fun for all ages. people wanted wanted the wii because they believed that it would put them in the game. BUT the will FALIED to do it, but microsoft picked it up, and perfected it. and guess what, the natal will cost a lot less, have better games, will be more realistic, and just better than the wii.