• Davidsthebomb117 - May 29, 2009 12:05 a.m.

PSYCHONAUTS 2!!! The original was amazing and it deserves a sequel.
  • animeman - May 28, 2009 11:53 p.m.

I have to see a Kingdom Hearts 3. Not some side story or prequal I want a sequal. Also make it for the PS3.
  • SunshineHobo - May 28, 2009 11:20 p.m.

A Nintendo that doesn't blow chunks. Give us a proper Wii controller, not a chunk of suck. I'd also like to see the PS3 get a huge price drop. Make a PS3 arcade or something. i don't care, but i'm not buying a game console that costs $600 unless it cures cancer, or makes me breakfast, or fights crime. I want a PS3 that fights crime...Yeah.
  • Corsair89 - May 28, 2009 11:06 p.m.

Okami 2, Marvel vs Capcom 3, Valkyria Chroinicles 2, Kingdom Hearts III, Final Fantasy XIV(face it, XIII will release for the PS4 at this rate), Briad 2, Street Fighter V, No More Heroes 2, Kid Icarus, new Mario, new Zelda, new Metroid, Halo 4, Left 4 Dead 2, Gears of War 3, a new Tales game, System Shock 2 remake, Half-Life fuckin' 3, Portal 2, Ar tonelico 3, a new Phoenix Wright, and Devil May Cry 5. I got time.
  • BRUTALKILLER - May 28, 2009 10:31 p.m.

a new xbox, that would be sweet! :)
  • ChrisCom66 - May 28, 2009 10:29 p.m.

MGS4SolidSnake:ya ur probably right. atleast maybe i can hope 4 the new metal gear will be multiplatform but im even doubting that. o well, im pretty much just hoping for sumthing at E3 with the words "Metal Gear" and "360" in the same sentence.
  • otharu - May 28, 2009 10:28 p.m.

Ok, if there's a God of videogames that hear my pray. I only ask for for two things: first that yagex make a platform version of RuneScape for Xbox with online connection and second, that Nintendo, Sonny, and Microsoft do a f@@@@@g damm good platform togheter with a f@@@@@g damm good backwards compatibility for all consoles ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(this is some f@@@@@g damm good stuff) I love videogames books and Gaby(a girl) ( video games overrall)
  • Finklemeyer - May 28, 2009 10:24 p.m.

More genuine nintendo goodness...and less Shigsy playing the sax.
  • HoodS - May 28, 2009 10:15 p.m.

Battlefront 3. I've been waiting for that game ever since i heard of MAG. I don't want 256 soldiers, i want 128 stormtroopers and 128 rebels. The game will never leave my console...
  • MGS4SolidSnake - May 28, 2009 10:09 p.m.

or better yet a remake of the origninal metal gears so i can know about the whole damn series...what system were they on anyway
  • vekrote - May 28, 2009 9:59 p.m.

SLY COOPER 4!!!!!11!!1!!ONE!!11! sly three gets old after about 5 years of nonstop play... but only just a little. i dont want sucker punch to give up on him, he was my favorite game character back in that time, and it is really starting to annoy me now that sucker punch has all but forgotten about that thevieous raccoonus we have all come to know and love, and who could forget about bentley's supercharged sleep darts, and murrey's fists of flaming fury! please, sucker punch, if you can hear me, MAKE A SLY COOPER 4!!!!!!!! *sobs*
  • kompressorlogik - May 28, 2009 9:53 p.m.

PS3 price drop; PSP redesign somethingorother; a decent Sonic game; Nintendo to announce SOME SORT OF PROPER SYSTEM (please Nintendo, stop twisting the knife in our collective gaming heart) Also, I think a fancy remake/update of the Mutant League games would be hilarious.
  • mrandydixon - May 28, 2009 9:51 p.m.

Wii Parachuting.
  • BodyDamage - May 28, 2009 9:47 p.m.

I probably wouldn't have picked this originally but with all of the kojima speculation in the air i realize i would really love to see a fantastic ps3 zone of the enders. also the old standby -- ps3 FF7 remake. also ps3 twisted metal. PS3 price drop too, but thats just so i can stop being the only person i know that has one.
  • haford - May 28, 2009 9:47 p.m.

I dunno really, i would either love to see a new age of empires after the real disappointment in the last one, because i need something to keep me occupied over a long time, like the 2nd one did. Or perhaps a Star Wars Battlefront 3, that would be amazing, i heard that it might have been stopped, but i'm still hopeful. I dunno if they have already been said about, but i haven't really read much gaming news for a long time
  • FrozenImplosion - May 28, 2009 9:40 p.m.

A game directed by Hayao Miyazaki. No THAT would be amazing.
  • MechGyver - May 28, 2009 9:27 p.m.

Football Manager or any racing game(lol), but seriously, i would have liked to finish my first game, the way old Loadead for ps.
  • Moosebomber - May 28, 2009 9:15 p.m.

BULLY 2! Bully was amazing! make it happen rockstar!
  • Cyberninja - May 28, 2009 8:54 p.m.

a really good wii game nuff said
  • jamminontha1n2 - May 28, 2009 8:29 p.m.

crackdown 2. make it happen microsoft. do it now