• OddWoN ER - November 28, 2009 9:07 p.m.

your GoW3 idea actually as a strong basis, although how it turns out doesnt seem quite right.... and how bout GTA: Russia? it'd seem fitting...i mean they've been doing lots of crime centers with international connections...there is the mystery and corruption of the eastern bloc nations...plus good ole accents... if it is a next gen console though, i would definitely believe a massive europe (mainland) setting....cuz they'll have a good 4-5 year window... (btw i wouldnt be a launch/near-launch title) thats outs of the question they will take they're time cuz they know if the do it right, they will get paid... and thats assuming the next gen comes out in about 2-3 years...my guess is 2012/2013 as for MW3, that makes sense, i mean they're isnt much choice in the matter. they HAVE to finish this plot with the ultimate tea baggin of makarov thanks to soap...price will be shot and the credits will role...but yes WWIII ftw
  • VenomVip7 - November 28, 2009 3:18 a.m.

Alright well i've got an idea for ACIII. So far..they've jumped about 300 years from game to game. So what is 300 years from 1476, roughly. From an American point of view, The Revolutionary War. Idk its just an idea i was talking about with one of my friends
  • patri0t - November 26, 2009 10:40 p.m.

Where the sequel to G.I. Joe? Oh...wait...
  • JackSkellingtonsSkin - November 26, 2009 9:11 p.m.

Also I think it's pretty obvious that the Beast that Kessler mentions is evil Cole who got the time travel ability and created a universe were good and evil Coles existed simultaneously. Therefore Kessler had to train Cole to defeat himself or become him, of course the choice will be the player's.
  • JackSkellingtonsSkin - November 26, 2009 9 p.m.

Anyone who has seen the ending for Assassin's Creed 2 knows that **SPOILERS** the next game well take place amongst the Aztecs as Minerva clearly shows an Aztec temple and says that Desmond will find the answer among them and Subject 16's 19th puzzle makes it clear that he needs to look into people who worship the sun. Plus there are multiple hints at the end of the first game Note: the references could be Mayan
  • Conman93 - November 26, 2009 6:39 p.m.

I think infamous 2 will be very cool, but I hope sucker punch release a sly 4 at some point too. Those games ROCK!!
  • ANDREW - November 26, 2009 5:37 p.m.

gta 5 would be amazing if it came out this fast
  • Smeggs - November 26, 2009 5:03 p.m.

You guys just totally came up with the Japan thing for laughs, didn't you...Seriously I'd think the japanese would be super-pissed at America if we made something like that.
  • jackthemenace - November 26, 2009 4:35 p.m.

LOVED this article, it made me laugh so much i almost cried (well, not really, but it was still funny) i wish i hadn't read the bit about half-life 2 though X'( i think the next DMC will, however, have dante back in his main role, fighting some evil dude3 that wants to take over either hell OR earthn using badass demons, and dante stops them. what, that's the plot of almost all of them? well, THIS one WILL have vergil and WON'T have nero in! i hope...
  • RedAppolyon - November 26, 2009 3:25 p.m.

What about Max Payne 3???
  • martinelli95 - November 26, 2009 3:24 p.m.

Assassins Creed III will probably be staged during the French revolution, and it is your job to help start it.
  • deedob - November 26, 2009 1:02 p.m.

The article made a few mistakes regarding a few games. The most obvious is Halo: Reach. Seems ironic that he starts talking about it with "any Halo fan can tell you..." then goes on to say Reach was destroyed "years" before the trilogy, when it's stated in the first game (and in numerous other instances) it was destroyed mere "days" before Halo 1. The Pillar of Autumn (ship from Halo 1) made a "blind jump" to escape Reach... That's when the Halo trilogy begins.
  • crumbdunky - November 26, 2009 11:26 a.m.

The next GTA will be set in the UK in either Manchester or Glasgow(probably the latter)and be set in the infamous Ice Cream Van wars. The trees and mountains are not an altogether res herring but an allusion to the fact some missions will take you to the highlands where whilst higing outyou till be able to play mini "Highland" games like caber tossing and the like before returning to the big smoke and getting involved in some sectarian football violence. The Soundtrack will consist opf mainll Scottish indie bands from the 80's onwards-with the FM stations pushing the likes of Belle and Sebastian(imagine crowbarring heads in to the strains of "Is it wisked not to care" and other stations using the power of Mogwai while the classic station plays onl Simple minds and Aztec Camera and Rod Stewart. And Orange Juice natch. Missions will see you rounding up crazy alcos to send to London as part iof a homeless army and you deciding whether to blow up Ibrox or Parkhead. Trust me on this. Manchester is the outside bet(meaning the mountain/trees stuff is a nice trip to the Lakes-my neck of the woods)and GTA:Steeltown(read Hlasgow) will be born more than likely in 2011.
  • nadrewod999 - November 26, 2009 5:38 a.m.

Also, @RebornKusabi, don't worry: it is only a "wall of text" if you get down to less than 100 characters remaining. Many people would be suprised to see just how much can be said in a comment on this site. You could almost write a blog entry!
  • Cwf2008 - November 26, 2009 5:37 a.m.

For MW3 i just want to see America invade Russia and burn Moscow to the ground (like that one soldier said he wanted to do). Then why not they will discover North Korea secretly had something to do with this whole thing and we will invade NK and burn Pyongong to the ground (or screw it America will actually enact its Mutually Assured Destruction policy and nuke Russia to hell since Price nuked Washington DC)
  • nadrewod999 - November 26, 2009 5:36 a.m.

First of all, let me just repeat what I said in a different article, I HATE DIGG! Now that that is out of my system, I completely agree with GR's predictions for HL2E3, Gears 3, inFamous 2, God of War 3, Arkham 2, AC3, and L4D3. However, I also disagree on several predictions. MW3 will probably see Soap and Price TEAMING UP with Makarov, since they are currently outnumbered, 1 GLOBAL SUPERPOWER to 2 regular soldiers. If they team up with Makarov, even for only a few levels, then they will at least have a chance at getting their reputations restored before they need to be given a 21-gun salute by the Russians, or whatever "enemies" they will fight alongside. Also, in the little teaser image for the next game, I see that the tear that is showing the grass and mountains is also in the shape of FRANCE's coastline (north-west corner, AKA the corner that contains one of the most well-known American victories of WWII, Omaha Beach in Normandy). That is why I think that GTA WILL be returning to Europe, but I also think that a more specific answer (like, say, a country instead of a continent) can be given.
  • RebornKusabi - November 26, 2009 4:42 a.m.

I might have a foggy memory but I somewhat specifically remember that at the end of God of War 2 in the final area (I forget the name), there were murials (sp?)on the wall that depicted events of the first and second game and then their was a third one. It had a bright star in the sky and three hooded men in the middle of the desert. What does that mean? It's a rather obvious reference to the Three Wise Men of the Christian Bible. I might be grabbing here, although I could definitely see the series heading here, that after Kratos kills off all of the Greek Gods, with none left to rule he is able to assert himself as THE God which would actually in hindsight make sense seeing as how utterly bloodthirsty and maniacal the Old Testament's God is. Again, I might be grabbing for straws AND my memory is now a little fuzzy (I plan on getting the PS3 compilation when it releases) but I clearly remember screaming that 'revelation' to all of my friends who had beaten God of War 2 when it came out. If my memory isn't incorrect, then I would love them to go in this direction as that is a bit of a subtle foreshadowing that you have to pay active attention to see it. Sorry for the wall of text...
  • D4rk2triker - November 26, 2009 4:30 a.m.

Reach wasn't glassed at the beginning of the war, it was glassed right before the first game takes place. Also the SPARTANS best sniper is a girl, Lucy. And in my opinion Halo: Reach will be covering Halo Fall of Reach AND Halo First Strike, and quite possibly Halo Ghosts of Onyx.
  • TRAVthe3RD - November 26, 2009 4:28 a.m.

i was thinkn the same thing on the direction of assasins creed.. in fact i commented about this during the preview of assasins creed 2 :)toot my horn haha
  • gopikmin - November 26, 2009 3:45 a.m.

my idea for infamous two is either kessler's life (when did the ray shere activate for him) or a totally new hero (i going in depth with this). a rebel group learns of the true events of empire city and steal the gov't new ray sphere proto. Upon returning to base, they accidently activate it or drop it in Pacific city. There is a new hero with powers of something not electric. there aRE NEW gangs fighting. while the new hero is mastering his powers, the rebels confront him. The hero must decide between helping the rebels, the pacific city citizens or the gangs or possibly the gov't. Cole learns of the new hero and prepares to leave empire. the new hero stops one of the big gangs and moves on to a new section of the city. He meets cole soon after. Cole's looks depends on what your first finished save file's actions. He helps you til you finish beating the gangs doing the most damage. pacific is smaller than empire. once you finish preparing to leave, the travel to empire begins. it takes two days to get there. the hero and cole defeat some gang uprisings that have been causing. You then travel to prison island. upon landing, two soldiers attack the hero. the two soldiers were the people who the govt tested on and have powers. After the long battle you face either the beast or the new hero from the future corrupted by evil. once the even longer batttle is finished, the two heros part and return to their cities preparing for the beast (if the beast hasn't come yet) or preparing to stop future ray spheres