Topics

Pokemon

• CaptainSpatula - March 6, 2011 6:20 p.m.

I'll definitely be using this in the near future, really appreciate the all the hard work you guys do.
  • jpbr139 - March 6, 2011 6:57 p.m.

Excellent work, this is very useful
  • alexlam - March 6, 2011 8:06 p.m.

If you haven't bought your copy yet, buy it at TARGET! They're giving away a free Artfolio containing the official artworks! http://pkmnbw.com/2011/03/06/targets-pokemon-black-and-white-artfolio-revealed/
  • philipshaw - March 6, 2011 9:56 p.m.

Great job guys, not getting the game until I get my 3DS but this page has been bookmarked
  • Nap1400 - March 7, 2011 12:31 a.m.

So when are you going to include the other event-only legendaries?
  • BigLandoz - March 7, 2011 1:16 a.m.

Fantastic. Simple fantastic. Just bookmarked this page.
  • ninjaemperor - March 7, 2011 1:57 a.m.

WOW, THIS IS RIDICULOUS!!!
  • Limbo - March 7, 2011 2:05 a.m.

Awesome job, this had to take a long long time. Not sure if I'm going to pick this up or not, I really don't like the way these Pokemon look and the names are uninspired for the most part. Deerling? Really? Just a personal opinion though.
  • soren7550 - March 7, 2011 3:42 a.m.

Still on the fence if I should get Black/White. (doesn't help that most of the new pokes are bum ass ugly and I can't afford a new game)
  • tifanity - March 12, 2011 1:06 a.m.

I just want to say that I am really grateful for this small guide. I have bought the LE of the strategy guide and it's TERRIBLE!! This tells me where to get the Pokemon, how to get the Pokemon AND it tells me what level I need to evolve them. Thanks so much ^_^
  • Tmak5 - March 25, 2011 5:17 a.m.

Are Keldeo, Meloetta and Genesect real pokemon or have they just been made up by people with too much time on their hands.
  • Crazycajun - April 3, 2011 8:28 p.m.

I have a noob question about trading. Is it possible to not have to meet the person and be able to trade pokemon with them? To be able to trade with someone possibly across the world? Just a curious question.
  • DaRtHiNdIa21 - August 6, 2012 4:16 p.m.

this pokedex is missing at least 493 pokemon i know cause i've been up alnight playing this game and its fun but it doesn't help that there isn't a new pokedex on here but yer there is 151 pokemon on pokemon black until you beat the elite four then there comes another 493 pokemon and i'm pretty sure that the bonus 493 pokemon are from the old pokemon games which is cool and i lose where i was so yer thats about it lol
  • Zed77ultra - September 29, 2012 3:39 a.m.

Where's Keldeo, Meloetta and Genesect?
  • breeshamarie - May 27, 2013 12:02 p.m.

i was missing 13 pokemon and from looking at this Ive been on bulbapedia to find how/where to find them. now ive got them all, thanks this was real helpful!