Topics

Pokemon

• SparkMandrilSP - March 6, 2011 3:59 p.m.

Thank you for the hard work Carolyn, totally using the guide when I get black later this week. Also, why is Genesect not in the list?
  • Lurkero - March 6, 2011 3:52 p.m.

Nice work on this one. It's kinda hard to find a quality Pokemon index these days. It's also too bad that many of the designs of this generation are not inspiring.
  • Innounci - March 6, 2011 3:27 p.m.

you don't have the three hidden legendaries in there... ^^ just throwing that out there
  • IBReady - March 6, 2011 2:57 p.m.

Pokemon Black is going to be my first Pokemon game ever... and I wasn't even interested until I heard Carolyn talking about it on TDar. This looks like a ton of work, and I you guys should be proud of it.
  • NightCrawler_358 - March 6, 2011 2:26 p.m.

They don't seem to be as pun-oriented anymore, now its more Japanese. I like these designs, the starters don't seem that great to me, but the rest is way better than the Diamond/Pearl designs IMO. Great work, you must've put alot of time into it!
  • straight2video - March 6, 2011 1:40 p.m.

@juicenpancakes Ya, some are only in black, and vice versa for white. Is easy to find a list, just google "version-exclusive Pokemon" and you should be able to find something.
  • fatdog12300 - March 6, 2011 12:50 p.m.

Where is Genesect?
  • JoeMasturbaby - March 6, 2011 11:58 a.m.

Afro buffalo is FUN-KAY!
  • switch22 - March 6, 2011 9:29 a.m.

OH MY GOD. this post is worthy of those words and not just an acronym. Thank you so much. This must have taken for ever!!! Thanks again!
  • TheDeathishRainbow - March 6, 2011 8:49 a.m.

Thanks for this, Varolyn. I'm bookmarking it so I can use later. :)
  • Xtapolapopotamus - March 6, 2011 8:44 a.m.

@Nodoubt I couldn't agree more! It's easy to see how much work went into making this. Five billion kudos to Carolyn and Brett (and whoever else helped) in realizing this. Can't wait to visit when I get my copy of the game!
  • beezn - March 6, 2011 8:25 a.m.

I plan on putting this to much good use, thank you so much!
  • Nodoudt - March 6, 2011 8:15 a.m.

A true labour of love if ever I saw one! Hats-off to you Carolyn! Cheers! Also, first time I comment with my iTouch! Yay! xD
  • juicenpancakes - March 6, 2011 8:02 a.m.

This is absolutely fantastic, I'm reading through some of these in preparation. I haven't played a Pokemon since Pokemon Blue, so I'm a bit nervous and overwhelmed for when I buy Black next week. Also, to ask a noob question, are all of these available in Black and White, or are some game specific?
  • juicenpancakes - March 6, 2011 7:44 a.m.

Sweet Jesus... I wish I was as dedicated to my job as you guys.